Another I-Dol Meeting

How I Met Jay Park and His Cousin

        Today I woke up smiling. It felt like a dream I met my 3 of my idols I wanted to meet, so far this week was amazing. Today's Sunday so I decided to do laundry. I went to go sort my clothes for the wash and the washer was not working. I asked my mom, "Mom was isn't the dryer working?"

       "Your brother was washing his clothes yesterday for work remember. You know how his clothes are so dirty that it messes up the washer. I guess I must call a the repair man again. I'll drive you to the Laundry place," she said.

      "Fine," I replied. I went and took a quick shower and put on a tank top and some excercise shorts. Today was going to be 104 degrees Farienhiet (40 degrees Celsius). I took my mom's ipad along too. My mom dropped me off and I went to load clothes. When I was done Jay Park came in with a grandpa outfit, with Alexander with a bunch of clothes. "Hey Alexander your girlfriend's here," said Jay Park.

      "Hey when did you start washing your clothes here? This is the first I seen you here," said Alexander.

      "My washer broke down, so my mom drove me here to wash clothes. Why are you guys here? Aren't you guys rich enough to afford to use your own washer?" I asked.

      "Oh I see. We here to wash clothes... We live in an apartment and the laundry room is filled crazy with weird fangirls. This place is kind of quiet so we come here except Jay draws alot of attention so he had to dress in disguise," said Alexander.

      "Why does he have to dress like a grandpa?" I asked.

      "Alexander gave me some random dude's clothes he supposely found. It's probably his. Hey since you've guys been going out you don't even go to each other houses? Wanna come over when your done?" asked Jay Park. 

      "Noo thanks my mom's probably going to get me when I'm done, and aren't you going to load the washer?" I said.

      "Oh well maybe next," said Jay Park loading the washer. "Alex look it's your duckie boxers," said Jay Park holding it up to make me look. Alexander grabs it immediately and throws it in the washer. They load 5 washers of clothes. "When was the last time you guys did laundry?" I asked.

     "Last week," said Alexander.

     "Really it seems you guys got a month's load of clothes," I say.

     "Well Jay here has an outfit for every occassion. He constantly wearing a different outfit," saids Alexander.

     "I need to stay looking fresh unlike you. Hey I am going to get something to eat with Alex, wanna come," asked Jay Park.

     "No I am okay," I said.

     "Okay I will bring you some pie anyways. Alex let's go," said Jay Park. They leave so I watch k-pop videos on my mom's Ipad.