Alexander Has A Fan

How I Met Jay Park and His Cousin

        Alexander and me are at the food court. I am going to order us some Panda Express because for some reason he's being a grumpy grandpa. I ordered the 3 entree plate with a side. The entree were Honey Walnut Shrimp, Beijing Beef, and Orange Chicken. For the side it was Chow Mien and I got and extra side of fried rice because I didn't know if he liked fried rice or chow mien.

Couldn't find the picture of it but this still looks good ^.^

        I decided this was enough because I didn't have much money with me. Unfortunately I learned he was grumpy because he was really hungry. He ate everything and I just got a bite of chow mein and honey walnut shrimp. "You still hungry?" I asked.

       "Not really, but I could really go for some ice cream," he said.

       "Okay let's go," I said. Well we went to Tuttiemelon (an ice cream place where they weight your ice cream and the toppings). Then I realized only had 3 dollars left. "Hey you wanna share one together?"

       "Okay," he said.

        Well we shared it. We were going at the ice cream like crazy. We kept eating until the last strawberry and I let him have it. This guy is still acting like a baby. I guess I should have said yes, but he shouldn't be so mad. Forget it.... Anyways this really pretty blonde chick comes up to us and said, "Hi I am Ashley, and I heard your singing at the benefit and your amazing! Can I get your autograph? You're really cute up close,"

        Now he smiles and said, "Sure." He gave her an autograph. She doesn't leave. "You want to hang out with us?" asked Alexander.

        "I don't want to interrupt," she said.

        "You're not interrupting," I said.

        "Okay," she said, "Can we go to 'Bright and Chic' they have this cute dress I like very much."

        "Sure," said Alexander. We start walking there and she walks in the middle of us. We get to the store and it's the same store that we went into before. Then she runs to the dress and says, "This is the dress I was talking about isn't it pretty?"

        "Yeahh," I said. She goes trys it on and come out with it on. Alexander eyes widen It makes her look 100x more prettier on her than me. I think she should get it.....

        "I'm taking it, ohh I think those flats would look good with the dress," she said. It was the same exact thing I wore before. We went to go purchase it. The grand total was $280.80. She paid in cash. Then put her clothes in a bag and left with the new clothes on. This girl must be rich. "Hey guys let's go take pictures at the fountain," she said.

        "Umm I am going to go home. My mom is probably wondering where I'm at. You and Alexander go ahead," I said. I got lazy and it was the time we get out of school.

        "Hey you want me to take you home?" asked Alexander.

        "No I am okay, go take pictures with Ashley," I said. I headed for the bus stop while they walked to the water fountain. Well I realized I spent all my money on that guy so I decided to walk home. Then Jay's car pulls up. He rolls down the window and askes, "Do you need a ride?"

        "Okay," I said.

        "I heard about what happened at school. Is Alex okay?" he asked.

        "Yeah Alex and me we're the only ones there. We went to the shopping center downtown and he met a fangirl so I decided to leave because my mom would be wondering where I'm at," I said. I decide to check my phone for the time. There's 9 unread text messages. It was probably birthday wishes.

        "Aren't you going to read them?" asked Jay.

        "Probably birthday wishes," I said.

         "Today's your birthday?" Jay asked.

         "Didn't I just tell you?" I said.

         "Well yeah. If it's your birthday why didn't Alex get you balloons or anything?" he asked.

         "I guess he didn't know," I said.

         "Well let's go do something," he said.

         "Like what?" I asked.

         "Let's got sky diving," he said.

         "Right now?" I asked.

         "Yeah," he said.

         "How?" I asked.

         "At the airport duhh. I am Jay Park we can do anything," he said. He swerves the car and heads to the airport.

         "Are you serious about this?" I asked.

         "Yep let's go," he said and smiled. And like that we headed to the airport.