Chpt. 7 Cooking with EXO

The Life Sized Adventure of Pocket Sized EXO

You climbed out of the car with EXO in your purse. They were still pretty jumpy and happy from the coffee.

"Noona!" Lay exlclaims. "I'm hungry!"

"Don't worry." You lock the doors of your car. "I'll make something for us to eat. All of us."

"Okay!" 

You open the door and walk in, closing the door behind you. "Harabuji!" Silence. You shrug and walk up to your room, kicking off our shoes before tracking dirt onto the carpet. You set your purse onto your desk, letting the EXO members climb out like little kids. You go into your closet to put on some comfortable clothes and walk out with EXO laughing. You swore they were drugged or something. Like Chanyeol~ Omo, your author didn't drug them...

"Okay, let's go downstairs." You say. "We're going to make dinner for us."

"I wanna help!" D.O jumps up and down. Little squishy~

"I don't know. You might be small."

"I want to! I want to! I want to!"

He sounds like a whining three year old... You think to yourself. I hope they behave..

"Noona, can we have beef stew?" Sehun asks. "And maybe Bibambap?"

"Maybe, we'll have to see how much food we have." You grab an apron from the pantry and put it on. "Let's see what we have in the fridge!" You yank open the fridge door and see some ground beef and other vegetables. "Let's make Bibambap!"

"Yay!" Sehun smiles. You giggle and pull out the beef and vegetables. 

"Let's cook!" You say and turn on the radio in the kitchen and begin to cook. You chopped up the zuccini, spinach and carrots. EXO danced and sang to the music on the radio as you cooked the beef in the pot. 

"Geomeun geurimja nae ane kkaeeona

Neol boneun du nune bulkkochi twinda
Geunyeo gyeoteseo modu da mulleona
Ijen jogeumssik sanawojinda" They sing the chorus of Growl.

You smile as they dance and sing. You cooked the vegetables in another pot and clean the bean sprouts. Lay sang and was himself, lost and cute. Sehun, his cute and maknae self. Kris, his dragon like personality in Growl.

Well, everyone being themselves. You grab bowls, utensils and any other eathing thing and set them on the table. 

"Set the time to one more minute, and you'll get..." You childishly sang. 

"(Y/N)'s bibambap!" EXO all smiled. 

"Food will be done in a bit!" You say. Aunt Yujin walks in and helps set the table up as EXO played around. 

"Food~!" Chanyeol and Tao say as you set a pot of bibambap down.

"Don't touch!" You say, "It's really hot!"

"I can feel the heat." Tao says and backs away from the pot.

"Girls Generation makes you feel da heat!" You all hear Baekhyun sing. Chanyeol, Kai, and Luhan began to laugh at what Baekhyun said. You and the others laughed along as Baekhyun did the dance with the lyrics. Chanyeol joined in with him, singing The Boys. Why, I don't know. You smile and grab the cups from the cupboard and set them on the table.

"Noona!" They all cry. "We're hungry!"

"Almost done!" You say as you pat down your apron. "Just a few minutes, okay? We need Harabuji to be home first. Which will be soon. Arasso?"

There were knocks on the door. Aunt Yujin opened the door, revealing Harabuji. He walked in with his same tired look from work. Being the president of a company sure is hard. Especially for a man like him. You bowed at his sight, as well as EXO.

"Annyeong," You and EXO greet him. "Welcome back."

"Thank you." He says and proceeds his way to the dinner table after he takes off his blazer and shoes. You walk back to the pantry, taking off the apron and sitting down at the dinner table. 

"May we?" Harabuji asks. You all nod and eat your bibambap.

 


Hello~! I've been really out of ideas for the next chapters... T^T

So, I was wondering.... If YOU, my readers comment me an EXO member(s)  a little moment with you in character I will be glad to do that. I am willing to do this until Chapter 20 for you, just a member or more will be fine~

Ex.: Tao and feeling homesick~  Or Suho feeling like he can't care for everyone, etc.

So, comment me a problem an EXO member or members may want to overcome~!

Saranghae~! (Kyungsoo seems to be somewhat enjoying the dance at the top)

Sorry it was short, I've been writing other fanfics too and I'm stressed out because all of my ideas are slowly being drained out...

tumblr_inline_mnhheoKnVd1qz4rgp.gif