Chpt. 13 Happy Feet

The Life Sized Adventure of Pocket Sized EXO

Day 25 with EXO

 

You set a cup of coffee on the table. Letting the aroma fill the kitchen. The boys decided to sleep in for the day. You turned the radio on, letting some energy in. You danced to a good morning song, getting something hype you up. You spun around, pouring some cream into the coffee. You dipped a spoon into the sugar, stirring it into the cream and coffee. You stand on your tip toes and grab another cup, gracefully setting them on the table after Pirouette. You grab the coffee pot, accidentally slipping on your socks and dropping the pot on the floor. 

"That was graceful." You hear Harabeoji chuckle. You yelp in surprise, picking up the coffee pot up, making sure there was no crack on it.

"Harabeoji!" You pout. 

"Hah. You might wanna clean that up. Or else it'll seep into the flooring and reek this house of coffee."

"Aish... Lemme grab a mop." You stood up, picking the coffee pot up and setting it in the sink. You grabbed the mop from bathroom and cleaned up the mess while Harabeoji made another pot of coffee. 

"Morning!" You hear a clamour of voices. "What's for breakfast?"

"Oh." You turn around and see some of them up and going. "I haven't even started on breakfast yet. I'm sorry. I had..."

"She fell when she was putting coffee into the cups." Harabeoji chuckles. You roll your eyes playfully and pulled out the frying Pan. Kai, Chen, and Sehun sits on the edge of the table, watching as you crack some eggs into the pan. Chanyeol climbs onto the counter, pushing another egg to you. 

"Noona," he laughs. "I think you'd be a good person for variety shows. Doing some stupid things."

"Haha," you smile and crack the egg into the pan. "Maybe. I'm not sure at times."

Kai clears his throat. You face him. "Someone might wanna help the others."

"Why?" You and Harabeoji ask. Kai and Chanyeol burst into laughter. You and harabeoji exchange looks. You run up the stairs, bursting into your room.

"Noona!" You hear little voices cry out. "Help!" You open their doll house up, finding them stuck on the floor. They were trying to pry themselves off from the floor. What was on the floor? You stuck a finger on to the floor of their rooms. You pulled it off and smelled it.

"Honey?" You look to the side of the doll house and saw a jar of honey. With a butterknife in the jar. Your eyes looked at the floors of their house. Did Chanyeol, Kai, Chen and Sehun do it? Well, it looked like it. They weren't on the floor, covered in honey and trying to pull themselves from the sticky situation. Xiumin sat on the floor, pulling his hand up from the honey that had ChanDaeKaiHun written all over the mess.

"Looks like some people aren't going to have dessert tonight." Lay shrugs.

"I'll be back." You walk back down to the kitchen. "Park Chanyeol! Kim Jongdae! Kim Jongin! And Oh Sehun! Did you boys do something to your EXO members?"

"Aheh." They all rubbed the back of their necks. "Maybe..."

"What did they do?" Harabeoji looked up from his newspaper. 

"A sticky situation up there." You grab a bowl and pour in hot water into it. You picked the four guys up, putting them into a different bowl. They looked at your like you were going to put them to work like no tomorrow. You walked up the stairs, going to the bathroom for cotton balls.

"Noona," Chen had "horrified" written all over his face. "What are you doing?"

"Putting you four to work." You set the bowls down and pour some cotton balls into the bowl they were in. "I suggest you roll your pants and sleeves up. You're going to wash off the honey with the water, dry it off and apologize to your hyungs and dongsaengs."

"Yes, m-ma'am." They stammer. They climbed out and stumble into the doll house. 

 

image SOME HOURS LATER image

 

"Aish." Chanyeol sighs. "So much work." 

"Well, that's what happens when you decide to play a prank early morning." Suho shakes his head in disapproval. "And as well of doing more play than work." 

You'd probably think in thirty minutes they'd be finished. But, Kai began to complain. Then Sehun, who really whined like a baby, "Noona, why am I do in this?" "Noona, I dont wanna clean up." "Hyung, can you do this yourselves?" Yeah, and I thought he was becoming manly and handsome too.

Both Lay and Xiumin the radio to do some morning dancing after they were set free of honey. That ended up distracting ChanDaeKaiHun a lot. They danced and sang, forgetting about the honey on the floor. Chanyeol got himself stuck and tried to get out, but his pant leg rolled down and got stuck in the honey. He eventually got out, with his pants off.

Kai and Chen laughed at Chanyeol, laughing so much they stumbled on their feet and fell onto the honey covered floor. They tried to get out, but couldn't, due to their laughter. Sehun tried to pull them out, only getting his feet stuck in the honey with them. He pulled a foot up, losing his balance, he fell onto the floor. Which gratefully was not covered in honey. Being smart enough, he put the wet cotton ball of hot water close to his feet, melting the honey away. He stood up, wiping up the honey around his two "drunken and still laughing" hyungs. He pulled them up with security that there was no honey around them. 

"The maknaes work harder than the hyungs." Suho chuckles. Sehun smiles and throws a cotton ball at Chanyeol, who was pantless.

"Hyung," he sighs. "Get yourself some pants soon. Noona won't be happy when she gives us lunch with you without pants on."

"Haha, I will." Chanyeol takes the cotton ball. "For now, let'get this finished first." Chanyeol dips the ball into water and finishes up cleaning while KaiChen are trying to maintain "sober" while cleaning.

 

image EVEN LATER image

 

"One, two, thee." You watch the trolls of the group dance like they were drunk. Chanyeol kept his high spirits up to dance. LUCKY was playing and they were dancing. For whom? You. Kekeke, they were absolutely happy after their job. The only thing they wanted to do was dance. Chanyeol and his clumsyness of dancing paid off... A little from the cleaning up. He jumped up, landing on his feet like a cat. Two dancing machines and two dancing bapos was just fantastic.

"Noona!" Chanyeol leaps over to you. "Is it possible for me to jump and lad on that-" He points to the kitchen counter. "-And land safely?"

"Chanyeol," you scoff. "Are you even sure? You could... DIE!"

"Noona, if Xiumin-hyung was flung up and away, hitting a wall, and surviving, then I can do this. I'm sure I'd be a cat with nine lives."

"Don't you even think about going there miste-"

Chanyeol was backing up and ran across the table. He flung himself off the edge, suspending his arms and legs to keep a well balanced distance. You stood up and lundged for the tiny body. You grab him mid-air and cup him close to you for safety.

"Noona..." He says. "You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Well, you did to me too!" You say. "This time, don't do any crazy stunts on me or any of EXO, arasso?"

"Neh, I promise."

"I hope so." Suho crosses his arms. "I hope from now to death."

"Whoa there," You say. "There is no need for any fighting or arguing. Especially when you guys have been here for a very, very long time. You should have all learned your lessons milleniums ago. Chanyeol, no more jumping or anything. Chen, no more honey wiping your hyungs and dongsaengs. Goes for you Sehun, who I thought was gonna be handsome or manlier. And Kai- Ah, forget it. Chanyeol, don't be mad at me or anything, but, don't do anymore dare-devil stuff and... yeah." You set Chanyeol on the table and pat his head with your finger. He nods with approval and a giant grin spread across his face. 

"I need to do some-" You began to turn away when your foot gets caught in a sticky substance. You squat down and smear your finger across it. A yellow substance appears. "Chen!"

Snickering arupts from across the table. You stand up and twist your head side to side. An empty jar of honey with a butterknife sticking out of it stood up on the floor. The lid was missing and little footsteps trailed to and from the jar.

"I will get you back!" You cry out. "Kim Jongdae! You will hear from me!"

image

 


tumblr_mytikcONSG1sbmu2ho1_100.gif

It's been a while since I ever edited this! I'm so glad I did! OMGOMGOMGOMG...

I hope you're still happy readers and Kpopping :3

tumblr_mws4xx5POK1sa07uto6_250.gif Oh the feels >w< ASFGGHKYJSFD

Sorry ^^;