Chpt.4 Sleepy EXO

The Life Sized Adventure of Pocket Sized EXO

"Here we go." You sigh as you finish up on the last blanket for them. "Finished." You set their little sleeping area up in the shoe box and look over at the members. They were all sleeping, leaning against each other's shoulders for support or lying with themselves sprawled across you bed. You smile at their cute faces as they breathed in and out heavily.

"Noona, is everything ready?" Sehun yawns and looks up at you. You smile with a nod. He watch him get up and stumble across the bed. As he did, he tripped on his feet and fell.

"Oh my gosh!" You litterally scream and grab him before he fell to the floor and broke his neck. All of them wake up with a jolt.

"What happened?!" They all say and notice you holding Sehun and getting up. "Oh."

"Okay, let's do this the safe way." You chuckle quietly. "Come here, I'll take you to your 'room.'"

They all climbed into your hands and you carry them into their shoebox home. As you finished to put the last one away, who was KungFu Panda Tao, he lightly tugged at your fingers.

"Noona, can I get a kiss good night?" He yawns. You couldn't help but giggle at his nasaled voice from sleepness. 

"Here, chu~." You gently plant a kiss on his forehead. "'Night, Tao. We'll find a solution to this madness."

"Arasso." 

"Noona, may I get a good night kiss?" All of the members notice that you lightly kissed Tao's forehead. You chuckle to yourself and decide to give them all a kiss good night and tuck them in like a mother. 

"I want a bed time story!" Luhan says loudly.

"I want to sleep, she's not an eomma, Luhan." Kris yawns. "Plus, tomorrow, we have things to do. And we have to make sure those strange anti-fans don't find out we're with (Y/N). And President Lee is still looking for us, what do we do?"

"Save the questions for tomorrow, Kris-ssi." You yawn and quickly pull on you pajamas far away from the boys. You walk back to the show box to find them knocked out and quietly sleeping. 

"Aniya, no." You hear Kris begin to sleep talk in various languages. "Ah, no."

You giggle as quietly as possible and turn off your lights. You turn on the night light by you closet and climb into bed.

(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)       (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)        (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)        (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)        (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)  (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

"Noona!" You hear. "Noona, wake up! Noona, up, up!" 

"What?" You groggily wake up. "Did something bad happen?"

"No! We just want you to get up! Aunt Yujin found out it was us, she's totally fine with. She also wants us to come along to the coffee shop."

"Hmmph? What, really, today?" You shot up. Making Xiumin, who was on your shoulder, fly across the room.

"Wee! Oof!" He hit the wall behind him. 

"Oh my gosh!" You litterally fall out of the bed and look for Xiumin, who was lying on the floor, dead. "Oh, dear! Xiumin?! Are you okay? Hello?" You pick up the little body and try to hear for a heart beat.

"Boo!" He shot awake. "I'm okay, that was awesome! Again!"

"But you'll hurt yourself!" You gently set him on the bed. "No more, are you hurt anywhere? The back, head, some where?"

"Yeah, my head." he rubs his head. You give a kiss on his boo-boo and rub it lightly. 

"Let's go downstairs and I'll give you an ice cube. I am so, so, so sorry. Forgive me!"

"It's okay!" 

''Okay, let's go downstairs for breakfast." 

"But Kris is still sleeping." Lay points at the shoebox. You stand up with Xiumin in your hand and look into the box. Kris was sprawled out on his little bed. You giggle at the sight and poke at him.

"Wakey, wakey." You pat his messy hair. He wakes up with a big yawn and stretches out his arms.

"What time is it?" Was the first thing out of his mouth.

"Eight in the morning."

"Ah! I slept longer than usual!" He jolts up and tries to climb over the box. "Please, help?" You stick your hand into the box and let him out. You set him on the desk and he stretches out his limbs with a bug yawn. 

"We need new clothes and a shower." Luhan says from behind. "I stink and I need new clothes."

"We'll find a way." You pat his head. "Maybe we can get you guys to take a bath in a bowl and Aunt Yujin and I could make you guys some clothes. But don't you have your suitcases?"

"We lost them at the airport." Suho rolls his eyes. 

"Then I dress you up in doll's clothing."

"No, no! I'll take the time to wait for your clothes to be made."

"Good. Let's go downstairs." You set your hand out for them to climb aboard. They piled onto your hands and down to the dining room for breakfast. They all bowed their heads in tiredness.

"Mm, hungry." they groaned and yawned. You smile and set them on the table with all of the food. 

"Eat up, boys." You chuckle once their eyes shot up in happiness once they saw their wonderland of food. They ran for it, their little paradise that was basically a new world for them.

 


Hello thar! This is a cute success! Little EXO is on their giant adventure! Whooo! Hope they find clotes, get a bath and feel at home! They still need your help to fix there giant little problem! Hwaiting!

tumblr_mcdvfiNd7E1raayodo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mcnt9jM1OI1rn3ie0.gif

I really miss this guy.... T.T