Chpt. 12 Guardian Angel Suho~

The Life Sized Adventure of Pocket Sized EXO

Day 20 with EXO

 

"I'm just that awesome." Kris chuckles. "Better than you g-"

"Okay," You broke up his startup of cockiness. "No one is going Mr. Bragman today. Kris, I know you feel so high and mighty right now, it's not gonna last forever."

"Mianhae."

"Good. So, working tomorrow. I need you boys to stay home and watch yourselves. I've been on a suspicious list for the fans. But, I promise, once I get through everyone's wishes or anything else, I'll let you home." Your heart began to ache, just thinking about them leaving hurt. They changed your life, you changed theirs. They stuck together through thick and thin. With you by their side, it was like a thirteenth member of EXO. They all smile and nod, knowing they'd be home before you know it.

"Noona," You hear Suho perk up. "I'll watch them carefully and make sure nothing bad happens."

"That's my guy." You smile and put a finger up to high five him. He pats your finger with happinesss, knowing he'll do whatever he can to make sure they're all safe. Suho drops his hand down and walks to the fruit bowl. He seemed down. Why? 

You watch him go behind the bowl, with a glum posture. Everyone, who is minding their own business, turn to look at their guardian. You all hear small sobs spilling from him. The members all crowd to him, trying to cheer him up.

"Hyung," Kai asks. "What's wrong?"

"It's n-nothing." JoonMeon continues to cry. "Just leave me be." 

"No, it's not. Tell us. We're here to listen."

Suho shakes his head once more. Kai trails away from the crowd. Followed by everyone else. You slide a chair to where he was. You sit down, sighing heavily.

"Come on." You softly say. "Spill it out. We're open, don't deny a person's help. Tell noona." No answer, just sobs. "Tell noona. She'll listen to you."

"I feel like I have failed my role." He chokes out. "When we were in the airport when this incident happened. I lost hope in everything. I couldn't think straight once we arrived here. I was afraid, but I just went with everyone else's ideas."

"Hey, even if you think you have no hope, your members look up to you. They look at you for support, for love, protection, reasons. Even if you're all in a bad state, they're here to support you, and you support them. Don't give it up yet."

"But they just seem to... Look up to yo-"

"Yah." You sternly look at him. "The only reason why they look at me is that I'm here to help them reach their goals they can't do themselves. I mean, look at Lay. He asked for a performance, with your support, and my granting of it, he grew! Sehun, who didn't feel as manly, I'm sure he looked at you for support to be that 'handsome' and 'manly' support. And Xiumin, feeling insecure. He battled it, thought about all of the EXO members and got it done. EXO; you're a part of EXO! He thought about you!"

"You do have a point. They all look up to me. What about Kris?"

"Him." You chuckle soflty. "His acting wasn't so bad when he flew his plane around. I'm sure he got those from you. Your acting skills. They're not that bad! You all have lived together for quite some time, I'm sure a small part of each other has grew into each other and you kept in it your hearts, not your mind. You're Suho! The leader! Everyone has a little bit of leadership in EXO. They learned it from helping out, and maybe from you!"

"Yep!" He smiles. "Then why should I be sad about it? We all look up to each other for support, love, protection, reason, hope, everything! Why should I worry about the group breaking apart at this state? We're ONE! We're-"

"EXO!" You and Suho hear the boys all shout. You smile and look at the EXO members, who seemed to be eavesdropping. They had their thumbs up and smiling at Suho. He looks at them with a large grin plastered on his face. He turns to look at you. You give a warm smile and two thumbs up.

"Don't give up yet, Kim Joonmeon." You pat his head. 

image

Day 21 with EXO

Third person of EXO

They watched (Y/N) walk out of the house with glee. They heard the roar of the engine speed away. Home alone. Harabuji would bring food for them soon. Suho looked at the clock, 9:23. A little late, she'll be there on time, hopefully. Kris was off, swinging on his little elastic strings. A few of the others were playing with the doll clothes. Xiumin and Tao were doing some kungfu together. Luhan dribbled a tiny soccer ball of tape and paper around. Pretty convenient actually. Suho jumped off from the counter and onto the floor, carefully like landing on fluffy cotton. 

"So, we're home alone." Suho walks to the living room where they all were in. "We have to be careful not to make a mess."

"We're pocket sized." Chanyeol says. "There's probably no way of us making a mess in this house."

"Haha. Maybe, maybe not. It'll depend."

"Depends on...?"

Suho rolls his eyes, ignoring about going on and making a mess in the house. He trots his way over by the guys who were dressing up. Chanyeol, who was opposedly with that group as well, was pulling up a skirt. Don't worry, he had his undies on. Suho laughs at his choice of cross-dressing. Chanyeol, dressed in a pink knee length skirt, white blouse, and putting on a wig, he now looked like a girl-ish. 

"What?" Chanyeol looks at his hyung with a funny look. "I can dress like this if I want."

"I'm not bringing you out to the public in that." Suho turns around, holding his laughter. 

"Yah! I made it into the talent show cross dressed."

"Aish." Suho walks away. He settles in front of Xiumin and Tao. Xiumin, working with the nunchucks while Tao worked with the wushu. Suho watches in amusement when- SMACK!

"Ow!" Suho cries out painfully. "What was that?!" Suho looks around and sees Luhan, running to him.

"I'm sorry!" Luhan apologizes. "I was trying to do a pinwheel kick, but failed. I am so sorry!" Suho picks up the makeshift soccer ball and hands it to Luhan. He rubs his head, trying to get the pain away. Luhan, who was apologizing for what seemed like forever noticed the leader's behavior. He drops the ball and runs to the freezer. Climbing up the stairs to the freezer, he opens it, searching for an ice cube. Luhan pushes the abnormally large ice cube out of the freezer. He closes the door and climbs down the stairs. He breaks the ice cube into smaller pieces with the table leg and picks one up. Rushing to Suho, he hands the melting ice cube to him. 

Suho accepts it and puts in on his throbbing head. "Thank you."

Luhan sits him down on the floor. "I'm sorry. I should have warned you earlier. It was all a mistake."

"It's fine." Suho chuckles. "Everyone makes mistakes. Don't worry. I'm sure it won't effect me, yet. Go back to practicing, I'm thinking you're gonna perfect it soon enough." Luhan nods and heads back to where he was practicing with the makeshift soccerball. Suho watches all of the members just enjoy themselves. Sehun plopped next to Suho.

"Hey, hyung." He quietly says. 

"Hello, Sehunnie." Suho looks at him. "How's everything going?"

"Very well, actually-"

"Sehun!" Kai yells. "I told you not to play with the playlist!"

"What? I didn't do anything!"

"Yes, you did! I never touched that until now!"

"I never did anything to it! It could have been someone else too! Don't just blame it on me."

"'Don't blame it on me.' Oh, really? Then how can you-"

"Yah!" Suho burst. "No need to fight over something that can be easily fixed. I'm sure it's not a big deal."

"Hyung!" Kai pouts. "I know he did it. He's the only one who could have done it." Sehun scoffs a sentence of swears under his breath. Kai rolls his eyes in disbelief. Suho shakes his head and looks sternly at the two maknaes. Kai and Sehun stare into each other with the I'm so going to kill you look. Suho sighs and looks at Kai.

"How would you know he did it?" He asks.

"Well, because I know he's the other one who can mess around with the playlist as well as me." Kai complains.

"And what's your answer, Sehun-ssi?" Suho asks the Maknae.

"I swear I didn't touch that ever since (Y/N) was up." he looked at the leader straight in the eyes. 

"When (Y/N)-noona was up? Sounds like you did. But is there anything else?"

"I didn't do anything..." Sehun pouts.

"That look says you did it." Kai scoffs.

"There cannot be a fist fight here." Suho points at the both of them. "In know how tempting it is, but let's say-"

"Noona plugged it into her laptop to add a few songs." Kai pursed his lips. "She could have done something to the play list.

"Oh, yeah!" Sehun perks up. "She did say she was goingto change it up a bit."

"So, conclusion?" Suho chuckles.

"I'm sorry I blamed it on you." Kai apologizes. "I should have thought twice before blaming it on you."

"I forgive you." Sehun smiles. "I'm sorry, I should have been a little better about my attitude when I said I didn't do it."

"I forgive you. And hyung, sorry for being a when I should have let Sehun state his part."

"I forgive you." Suho smiles. "We all make mistakes, remember that. Now, go back to your dancing and what-nots."

 

image image image

2nd P.O.V

You came home with a tired look. A customer was mad about his coffee and demanded a return and a new coffee until he wanted it the way he liked it. Aunt Yujin made him leave and never come back due to his high demanding personality. You close the door and kicked off your shoes. There was a plate from dinner sitting on the table. You heated up the food and sat at the table in silence. Aunt Yujin had to go pick stuff up from the store and Harabeoji was sleeping.

"Noona." You hear a soft voice say. "Is everything alright?" You see Suho climb onto the tabletop. He makes his way to you and sits in front of your plate. "Is everything okay?"

"Not really." You sigh. "I had a rough day at work with a customer."

"Awe... Say, at least the customer didn't start a brawl."

"That's true." You smile a little. "He had that demanding personality of wanting his way."

"Ah, that kind. They can be such butts, but they try to not to act like that. Kind of like Sehun and Kai."

"Haha, so, how was your day alone with them?" You chuckle.

"Well," the leader smiles. "Luhan perfected his pinwheel kick pretty greatly. Hit me in the head, but still went on practicing after apologizing a million times. Kai and Sehun fought about the playlist. Until they realized you played around with it. They forgave each other and went on with their day. Xiumin and Tao did some martial arts. And Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Lay, and Chen played with the doll clothes. Kyunggie did some singing for us. What else? Oh! Kris, he did his flying powers on us. He also grew taller too!"

"And you?"

"I cheered them on. Making sure their confidence didn't go downhill even if we were pocket sized. Size doesn't matter, personality does."

"Like how my gym teacher would say, 'Come here with a positive attitude, go home with a positive attitude.' I'm glad you had a nice day. I wish I was there with you guys. Always brighten my day up when I'm here."

"You're like a mother to us when you say that. EXO, your kids. But then, you're like a thirteenth member to us. I don't know how, but you're like the member we'd look up to when problems need to be solved. Kind of like all of us in one."

"I'm sure you all reflect each other." You smile. "Because you guys basically have been together during your training year."

"Pretty much." He nods. "So, I'll let you finish dinner and see you upstairs."

You nod and watch him leave the table in silence.


 

image                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   image

Hello~! We have another chapter finished!!! I am like, "ASDFGHJKL;" 

This is my favorite so far too! >w< (I'm sorry i haven't been writing for such a while. I sprained my hand somehow and it hurts to write or type)

Any requests you guys would like for me to do~? We still have:

1. Chanyeol

2. Baekhyun

3. Chen

4. Kai

5. Luhan

6. Kyungsoo

7. Tao

I was not expecting that to be the rainbow in order I'd be glad to get them written up tumblr_m8i0vtcWmB1r75lkl.gif