Chpt. 5 Dressing and Bathing EXO

The Life Sized Adventure of Pocket Sized EXO

"This is awkward..." You mutter as you size Kai up for clothing size.

"It's only awkward when you make it awkward." He giggles as you wrap the tape measure around his tummy. Ohmergawd, baby language right there.     -.-

He squirms around as you try to get the measurements. You sign in disbelief, this kid! D.O holds him still.

"Thank you, D.O." You smile and write down Kai's waist size. "Next, your legs."

"Can't you just read the tag from my pants?" Kai frowns. You shake your head and keep on going with the measuring. 

"Do you really want her to read that tiny print?" D.O bops the back of Kai's head. "She'll have to use a microscope for t!"

"No, a magnifying glass!"

"Microscope!"

"Magnifyiny glass!"

Since did Kaisoo become so against each other? 

"Okay, okay you two." You pull the two away from each other. "No more fighting. I need to get through ten more of you guys. Ad it's frustrating when you're all in each other's faces. Be more like Xiumin over there." You point over at Xiumin who's nibbling on the last small, well, crumb for a regular sized person, piece of bacon from breakfast. He waves at you, Kai and D.O and smiles as he nibbles on the bacon. You wave back and turn back to Kai. "Now, behave."

"You want us to eat bacon while we wait?" Kai asks. "Okay, get me a bacon!"

"No," You say and measure his right leg. "I meant by having more patience when you wait. And more maturity."

"But hyung acts like a child when he wants to-"

"Because that's how he is."

"You're saying he's bipolar?" Kai sets his hands on his hips like a sassy b*tch.

"No!" You exclaim in protest. "Bipolar is only causes if he's depressed. I'm saying that he's like Tao, a 4D personality."

"Oh! Like me when I'm on and off stage!"

"You're getting it now! High five!" You stick you hand out to him. He backs away and shakes his head. "So picky." You stick your forefinger out to him. He smiles and fives your finger. He smiles and stands still for you to finish up on his measuring.

~TIME SKIP~

"There!" You say and wipe the sweat off your face. "Finished with measurement! Time to go shopping for fabric and other things you guys are making me do for you."

"We're sorry to making you so this." Suho frowns and pats your hand. "You're like our cordi-noona. But you're more responsive and smart! I want you to help us!"

"Uhm, pfft. I have other dreams..."

"She wants to be a singer! Or a poet! Or a lyricist!" Tao started to say. "I say she can be them all!"

"Haha, thanks Kungfu Panda." You pat his head. "We don't have to get there until eleven. So, wash up and I'll try to get your clothes clean."

You grab a small cereal bowl for them all and filled it with water for them. You set the bowl on the table where the members were standing. 

"Here you go, boys." You pat their heads. "I'll get you guys soap to wash in and new water. Take your clothes off and set them in a pile."

"Okay, let's all jump in!" Luhan cheered. He began strip off his clothes and run towards the bowl. You chuckle quietly and watch as the others take their time to get into the bowl. It is quite awkward with twelve young men, pocket sized, and with child like personalities. You pick up their clothes and walk over to the sink. Only one more hour before you have to go. You walked downstairs into the laundry room to grab the detergent and gloves. 

"Nononono!" Sehun squealed. "No, I don't want it!"

"Why?" You ask when you grab his clothes from the clothes line. "It's not that bad. I just cleaned them, they're fine."

"Sehun-ah," Luhan walks over, pulling on his shirt. "Just wear them. It won't hurt you."

"Aniya." He shakes his head. "I'll go out ."

"Don't be like Kai." You roll your eyes.

"What?" Kai asks once he hears his name.

"I'm not letting Sehun go out ." 

"He needs to show off his manlin-"

"No." You and Luhan shake your heads. 

"Okai~" Sehun nods like a child. "I'll wear my clothes."

"Ah!" Kris shrieks. "My pants ripped! What? I don't have any other pants! And I'm not going in my underwear."

You face palm yourself and groan. The only thing you had were overalls from your dolls, shorts from the girl dolls, and several pairs of pants and skirts. You began to imagine Kris in one of those Victorain lace dresses and in pink. You burst into giggles, trying to get rid of the thought.

"Noona?" Suho and Chanyeol look at you funny. "Are you okay?"

"Haha, yeah." You wipe a tear away. "I was just imagining Kris in a pink silk and lace Victorian dress."

"Oh, haha." Kris automatically gives you his face. "Like I'd enjoy it. But, do you have any other pants?"

"Mm-hmm." You nod. "I have a small bin of it. I'll go get it. You guys dress up, okay? Then we could go to the cafe."

You come back down with a small plastic bin of your doll clothes. You carefully set it down, making sure none of the EXO members were on landing site. You opened the bin and they tried  to climb into the bin. You pull out a pair of denim overall shorts for Kris. It had paint splats on it, a liitle big for him though. He grabs it and pulls it on.

"A little too big." He says and pulls on the straps. "Something smaller?"

"Let's see." You dig your hand into the bin. You pull out a pair of overall shorts, looking a little smaller. "This one might be smaller but longer." You give it to Kris, who was already out of his previous one. His pulls it on and smiles. 

"It's a little long." He pulls on the pant legs. "Mind cutting it?"

"No, no." You say and pull out scissors from the pencil holder by the phone. Kris took off the overalls and handed them to you. You raised up next to him and cut it to his knees. "There you go, Kris." 

He takes it and slips it on. Happily, he walks back to the group. You count them, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten... Two are missIng.

"There's two missing!" You exclaim and look around on the floor. You stand back up and look in the bin of doll clothes. It began to move a little bit. You lift up some clothes and see Chanyeol and Baekhyun in there. Chanyeol was in a pink lace and silk Victorian dress while Baekhyun was dressed as a sea captain. You all laugh and chuckle.

"Alright, you two." You pick them up. "Dressing up later. We gotta go to the cafe!"

"Okai~" the two smiled and stripped out of the clothing.

 


Hello loves! Hope you are enjoying the cuteness of these pocket sized boys! Oh, only if it were real! Haha, only if. I seriously love this story.. <3 keep on reading! Don't forget to subscribe, follow, up vote and all that other crap.