Chpt. 10 Manliness Comes from Sehun pt. 1

The Life Sized Adventure of Pocket Sized EXO

Day 14 with EXO

Do you always think that Sehun and maybe Kai would be the manliest? And also adding Tao? But then EXO says Xiumin is the manliest. Which I would personally think so too. Though Sehun may be the Maknae of EXO, the one who has his times of being treated like a child, he wishes to be called handsome or manly, than just cute. Well, he doesn't want to be called cute.

"Sehun?" You ask. "Where are you?" You all were playing Hide-and-Go-Seek. With them being small, they'd fit anywhere in the house. Anywhere. In the house. It'd be scary enough just to lose them. Sehun was the last to be found. Kai, the one who is great at games, was found first. Wasn't that such luck for him?

"Sehun?" You called out. "Hello?" You have basically searches everywhere in the house. He couldn't have gotten far within thirty minutes. The bathroom, every cabinet, every closet, every corner bed, pillow, blanket, doll house but... The drawers! You clicked and pulled open your drawers, looking for the only Oh Sehun. You saw a little scurrying body that looked like a mouse.

"Ha!" You fully opened the top drawer. "Found you, Sehunnie!"

"Aah!" He chuckled and stood up. "You got me!"

"You're so adorable!"

"Aniya!" 

"M-mwo?" You were taken by surprise.

"He doesn't like to be called 'adorable' or 'cute.'" Luhan blandly said. "Not at all."

"Well.." You nervously laugh. "I do think it fits him well. Him being cute and-"

"I don't wanna be called adorable.' Sehun pouts. "I wanna be handsome."

"Uhm... I have one way, but I don't think it'll give you a difference."

"Oh yes it will!" He climbed onto the surface of the drawers. "I will be called handsome and attractive one day!"

"You are already attractive." You pat his head. "Let's make you all attractive. I got some secrets."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Put this on." You throw a suit to Sehun. "You'll be a looker." You grab little shoes from the doll clothes bucket and hand those to the soon-to-be handsome Oh Sehun. Sehun was in his dressing room of the doll house. 

"I feel so..." He walked out of the doll house. "I feel so proffesional."

"'Proffessional?'" You make Baekhyun's dumbfounded face. "I think you are a noob."

"A noob?! I worked hard on this just to handsome and you say I'm a noob?"

"Calm down, bro. I'm saying you don't need to wear anything fancy to be called handsome. Your attitude needs to be handsome."

"Oh." He sits on the desk top. You sit in the swivel chair and face him.

"Neh. You don't need to be dressed fancy to be called handsome. You just need to have a handsome attitude."

"How do I have this so-called 'Handsome Attitude?'" He brats out. 

"Well, you start off with a nice personality." You guess. "Don't believe the words of the one you love, but their actions. It's easier to trust them this way. I believe if you have a good person- No wait. If you treat the one you love greatly and appreciatedly, then they will do it to you. Golden rule, if I respect you, you respect me."

"And?"

"Uhm. You have to know how to treat the person you love right. If I didn't cover that already. But you have to do things with a positive if not, a good attitude. Don't be rude and stupid about it. I suppose you start with a right foot. Being handsome really doesn't mean you have the right and demand for everything. It's about working hard and knowing your gut instincts.'

"Anything else? Or should I on going for my handsome dream?"

"Go for it, Sehunnie." You smile. He nods and walks away to his other clothes. You can't help but chuckle at they your idols are looking up to you for advice and support when you-d think they'd have more of the experience than yourself. Sehun walked back out and smiled brightly at you. A smile that could melt a girl's heart. Well, everyone has a smile that can brighten the day easily. (Or then his smile could melt Luhan's heart, lol)

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-------**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Day 15 with EXO

"Good morning, (Y/N) noona!"  Sehun's voice calls out. "Get up! It's time for you to go to work!"

"Mwo?!" You shoot up from your pillow. "I thought I had the weekend off though! How is this-?" You get up from bed and throw on your work uniform and comb down your hair. You rush to the bathroom and combed down your messy hair, forgetting about a morning shower, and grabbing your toothbrush.

"I cannot be late!" You spit out the foam and run downstairs for a quick breakfast.

"(Y/N), why are you wearing your work uniform?" Aunt Yujin asks before she was going to leave the house. "You have the weekend off."

"What?" You look at the running EXO members. Kai and Sehun were laughing like idiots. You sternly look at them with disapproval. "And I thought Sehun was going to be a handsome gentleman." 

"Oh." Sehun (I really need to stop with the "Oh. Sehun-") bobbed his head down. "I'm sorry, I really am." 

"Then prove it."

"I... I will! Noona, follow me!" 

You follow the little fellow to your room where he climbed up onto your bed. "Sleep. You need it a lot." 

You smile and pat his little head. "I will. You promise to watch the house with Harabuji?"

"Neh." He nods. "Sleep. Wake up when you need to."

"I will." You watch the mini Sehun walk away to the kitchen. Closing your door, you grabbed your lazy clothes, most likely your sweat pants. You crawl into bed and fall back asleep. Ignoring the things that could happen outside the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sehunnie!" Suho pats Sehun on the back. "You've been really quiet lately."

"Uhm..." Sehun grumbles. "I really want to (Y/N) to be happy. She's really nice and gives good advice. She lives a hard life so far, so I want to make her happy for a while."

"Aigoo. Is Sehun having those moments for a girl?"

"I just want (Y/N)-noona to smile without pain. Forget her worries someday." 

"Awe, Sehun is having his moments." Luhan chuckles. "I-"

"I hope to find a girl like her in the future." Sehun dazes off."

"What if you did go out with her?" 

"That's a whole different story." Harabuji over hears the four of them talking. "Sehun-ssi, if you do go out with my granddaughter, I highly doubt you'll ever regret it." (Why is this pointing over towards Sehun now???) Sehun nods and looks at a childhood picture of you hanging from a wall. The world is so big in their perspectives right now, Sehun wanted to make it the right size for everyone.

"Harabuji," Sehun looks at him. "I have a request to make for (Y/N). And I want it to be a surprise."

"And how are we supposed to make this?" Harabuji asks.

"It has to be a secret. Only between the twelve of us and you. We cannot let (Y/N) know about this." Sehun had an idea, he knew what it was. But it was going to take a while until they were their normal heights. The circumstances of this were a little high, but it was for both his and your wishes. You wishes you don't know what it is. Sehun chuckles at this thought, but knew it'll make you feel better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 16 With EXO

Sehun was nothing but happy. His poker face disappeared, a smile appears and all is good. You look at Sehun with a confusing emotion. Why is he so happpy? Only Sehun, Harabuji and the other EXO members knew. This was only made you even more suspicious about their behaviors. 

"I hope you guys aren't planning anything behind my back." You set a bowl of water down for them to take a bath. "I don't wanna find your little butts red smacked before I get you guys home. To where you guys really belong."

"I promise it's nothing big." Sehun smiles like an idiot. "It's not really a problem."

"I hope so." 

The day passes with everyone in the house having to smile like an idiot or trying not to laugh. You ignore what they were doing and concentrate on some school work and future stuff. Bed time comes soon, with the boys still full of energy. Why are they so full of energy?! You ask yourself. They've been like this ever since you woke up yesterday. What have they be-

"He grew?!" Kai questions. "That can't be! He-" What ever came next, you knew something was up. You look at Sehun, who was a little bigger. Slightly smaller than Lay and Xiumin. He was smiling, but in a day? 

"Y-you grew?" You stutter. "But Sehun didn't do anything."

"Oh, really?" Sehun chuckles. "I have something in mind. But you dont know." You pout and watch him crawl into his bed. He just keeps on smiling like an idiot and falls asleep. "Night, noona."

"'Night my lovely kiddies." You sigh. "I have things to do tomorrow than work. I don't know what you guys planned, but I hope it's good." You turn off the lights and try to sleep, but the only thing that kept you partially up was EXO and their small giggles and eruption of laughter. Sheesh, did they have so much energy at this time of the day. Even with their busy schedules with three hours of sleep. "Whatever..." You close your eyes. "Hope they have a good night."

 

 


tumblr_inline_mnhheoKnVd1qz4rgp.gif

Hello my readers, silent or loud~ It's been a while since I ever touched this story. I have other stories to finish and what nots. I hope you have been reading well and other stuff. Problems happen.

I love you all too~ So HWAITING! (requested by: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/382197

cyuan00)