Chpt.1 Saving EXO

The Life Sized Adventure of Pocket Sized EXO

Presenting to you~ The Life Sized Adeventure of Pocket Sized Exo! 

Directed by Me!

JangKyongHi Pictures presents..... Whatever moving on. Hope you enjoy! (I'm sorry, I had to)


"I'm so late!" You screeched when you looked at the alarm clock on the desk next to your bed. You grabbed the nearest pair of shorts and a T-shirt. Today, your grandfather was coming from LA from a business trip. Your aunt owns a coffee shop while your grandfather owns a photo studio. 

You ran to the kitchen and grabbed a spoon and yogurt. You launched for your sandals and to the door, rushing to the car. You climbed in and drove off to pick your grandfather up.

~EXO~

"Finally!" Chen smiled once they got off the airplane and went to go pick up their luggage. "We're home in Seoul!"

"My home is Shandong." Tao muttered. "Seoul is where you live."

"Okay' you two." Suho said. "Let's go. SM is waiting for us."

All of a sudden, a blinding blue light shone at them. Time stopped for everyone. Down they shrunk.

"What just happened?!" They all yelled. "They're giants. Or are we tiny?"

"I don't know!" Kris shouted. "Look out! Run!" A foot came their way. The little people run on their tiny feet to the nearest pillar. Which felt like miles once they reached it.

"Why are we so tiny?" Sehun asked once they all rested by the pillar.

"We'll find out sooner or later." Xiumin panted. "Let's stay here for now." They all nodded and huddled together.

~YOU~

"I hope he remembers to meet me here." You pace back and forth by Gate 4. You leaned against a pillar and took your phone out.

"Yah, could you get off of me?" A voice squawked.

"What?" You looked down and saw a dozen little people.

"Could you get off of me?" He said. His other friends were pulling on his shirt.

"Oh, I'm sorry." You lifted your foot up. "I didn't - I mean I couldn't. I- never mind."

"It's okay." They all said. 

"Where are they?" You guys heard a group of voices say.

"Oh, no!" The little boys stampeded behind my legs. "It's the anti-fans! The weird ones..."

"Um, excuse me miss." One of them walked up to you. "Have you seen any small little people?"

"What?" You decide to play cool "Little people? Really? Like eleves? Because those are tiny people. Or are you talking about dwarves as well? Because living here for about eighteen years, I really wish to see one."

"Oh, what?" They ask. 

"Just to sum it up, I have never seen anything like that? Did you guys check the yogurt bar?"

"We'll check there. But, thank you." They ran off.

"is it good?" One of them asked.

"Yep." You nod. "Why don't you come with me? I'll help you." You open your purse and crouch down. "Crawl in and I'll take you home."

"Ours, or yours?" The blonde one asked.

"Mine, until we're able to get you to your real size."

"Well, at least we can't show ourselves like this." The red dyed one shrugged and climbed in. They all climbed in and settled inside.

"(Y/N)!" Your grandpa called out. "Come and help me! And what are you doing on the floor? Looking for money?"

"Yes, grandpa." You sacastically agree. "I am looking for money on the floor. I'm going poor."

"Haha, come help me and I'll give you some."

"Ah, no, no. You don't need to pay." You stand up. You run to your grandfather and carry his suitcase. "Let me take the heavier one, Harabuji. (Grandfather)"

"Aigoo, you're so helpful." He smiled and walked off.

"Ah, wait for me!" You pull the handle of the suitcase up and run up to him.

~EXO!~

"Ah!" Baekhyun bounced around in the purse. "It's so bumpy!"

"Hang onto something!" Kai shouted. "We're going to be in here for a while."

"And it had to be like this?!" Everyone else yelled.

"I wanna be big again!" Kris was about to cry.

"That's what she said." Kai giggled.

"Shut up!"

"This is how it is to be short." Suho scoffed.

"Why are we all fighting?!" Luhan shut them up. "We can't always be fighting when we're this small. Well, maybe we might."

"Hyung's right." Sehun agreed. "We shouldn't be like this while we're pocket sized."

"Okay, but we gotta stick to being ourselves."

"Yes, hyung." They all said. And Xiumin probably wouldn't say it. LOL, no, maybe.

~YOU~

"(Y/N)," Your granfather began. "How are your parents?"

"They're- they're fine." You lied. What actaully happened was that they divorced when you were eight, and then you had to visit one of them every weekend. But it changed when your grandfather ordered for you to be under his possession with your aunt Yuji. You were to be under their possesion until you were eighteen. This was your last year, but you wanted to stay and help out with them. You sighed, knowing it wasn't perfect.

"I know you're lying." He broke the thoughts.

"Well, to be honest." You reversed and drove out of the parking lot. "Appa is marrying another woman. Next month is their wedding. Umma goes to thearpy, and she's recovering from depression. Appa wants her to go to his wedding though."

"Your father is crazy."

"He's been like that ever since I was born." You say.

~EXO~

"Aww, she has a hard life." Lay frowns. "I'm going to cry."

"Tao should be doing the crying." Kris chuckles.

"Yah!" Tao shouts. "I'm not going to cry now."

"Okay, Kungfu Panda. Show me."

"See? I am not crying."

"On the inside you are." Chanyeol said.

"Hyung, shut up." Tao crossed his arms.

"Harabuji, I was wondering if I could work in the coffee shop." You tap you fingers on the steerling wheel.

"Wae?" You grandpa asks.

"I have the summer semester off and was wondering so I could get into college soon."

"Are you sure?"

"I want to give her a hug." Xiumin clutched onto a pen in your bag.

"We're to small." Kris frowned.

"Finger hug!" Kai hugged his fingers. They all laughed at the sight. They all wished that once they got to their orginal size, they could give you a real hug. Silence filled the bag.

"What now?" Suho asked.

"Now, we wait." Luhan shrugged.

"I need to use the bathroom." Sehun blurt.

"Well, we have to wait."

~YOU~

"We're home." You sang once the car came to a full stop in front of your home. You climb out of the car and open the trunk. You grabbed your purse and grandpa's suitcases.

"Who's car is that?" Harabuji asks.

"What?" You squeak once you noticed it was Appa's fiance's car. "They can't be here! Not now, not today."

"What is going on?"

"Just go inside." You hung you head low as you walk into the house. You kicked off your sandals and put the luggage into his room. You walk into your room and see your worst enemy.

"What are you doing here?!" You shriek.

~EXO~

"Ow, my ears." Sehun says and climbs up to see what happened. "Looks like someone intruded into her room. Who is she?"

"Let me see!" Luhan tried to climb up to see as well.

"I'm just looking around." The lady said. "Your room has too much art, music, and books. I don't like it at all."

"Well, it's my room and I don't like you." You scoff. "Now, please, get out."

"Haha, nice try. Once you move into my house with your father, I'll change your whole life style."

"Oh, no!" The little EXO members gasp.

"But I like her room. It's filled with stars and notes.

img58o.jpg

"Honey, what are you doing?" They hear a male voice, suggesting it was your dad. Luhan and Sehun jumped down from being seen.

"Talking to your daughter." Your soon-to-be-step-mom says.

"More like insulting." Tao added.

"I was thinking about getting her to move to our home aftter the wedding."

"Haha." You laugh sarcastically. "There is no way I am going with you two."

"It'll be better for you, (Y/N)." Appa says.

"There is no way she should go with you, you stupid father who never cared!" All of the mini EXO members shout loudly.

"What was that?" Your appa asks.

"Oh, that was my phone." You lie. "I must have pressed call." 

"Well, then. But we still think it's better for you."

"Better for you to torture.You, dad, was never there for me when I had my piano recidal and dance recidal. " 

"Ooh, burn." EXO chuckles quietly.

"Okay, then." Your appa shrugs. "We'll talk at lunch."

They left you in your room alone with the unknown little members of EXO.

 

 


Hello there! This is my new story! I had this idea a long time ago and I would like to acknowledge neonpoop for kind of inspiring me into writing this!

Ohmeergerrd, do comment if I need to fix anything or add any ideas. But love you all!

tumblr_mmoybac0hW1rt66jgo1_500.gif

I'm sorry, having an obsession with Ryan Higa right now.

tumblr_mgm408ABJy1s38eg8o1_500.gif

Seriuosly, how more cute and squishy can this child be?! I'm not even older than him, but I just called him a child.

tumblr_mc983qd4A61qi6u3bo1_400.gif

OMG, LOL.