Chpt. 9 Xiumin and Insecurities

The Life Sized Adventure of Pocket Sized EXO

Day 10 with EXO

You sat in a chair at the cafe. EXO was yawning and sleepy. A hard work has been done. Regular costumers a began to have suspicion on you. Lay was a little bigger than the others. And the search for EXO was still being worked on. You wanted to bring them to SM, but as pocket sized? No way. They can be kidnapped once more and never be found. You've been trying your best to recreate all of EXO's dreams or wishes. But still didn't know where to start. 

Eleven members to work with. Eleven different personalities. Eleven dreams to figure out how to bring them to life. You sighed and sipped your cappuccino. Lay towered over the other members like how Kris would. You smile as they try their best to stay awake. You pick up your purse and set them all in there. 

"Let's go home." You say. You locked up the cafe and drove home. "Sungmo? I'm home. Harabuji? Yeobosayo?"

Silence filled the house. They must be sleeping, you think. You climb the stairs to your room, passing Aunt Yujin and Harabuji. They both were asleep in their rooms quietly. You smile and   walk into your room. You set the already sleep EXO into their little doll house. Tomorrow was your day off. Maybe you could find one of the members's weakness and use that as their strength. You peel out of your cafe uniform and into some sleeping clothes.

--------------------------------------------•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Day 11 with EXO

"Come on." You let them climb into their bowl for a bath once again. You let them soak up and clean themselves. You set the radio on and the news was on. 

"Where is EXO?" The radion Deejay asks. "Police officials are looking for the missing twelve men. They have surveillance camera evidence. But cannot identify the woman. She looks as if she may be in her early twenties, late teens. Police are still-" you shut off the radio and signed in frustration. 

"I have very little time to give you your wishes." You mumble. "What am I supposed to do in less than a month?"

"Too much crap." Chen says. "Too much for us to handle." You chuckle nervously. 

"Let me take a few notes these... Symptom. I'll be done in a bit." You grab a notepad and pen and scribbled away. If Lay grew a little bigger from their wishes or dreams, then would it work with the others? Or was there some kind of lay out for this? You watched Lay as he towered over them all. He seemed to enjoy himself.

"Noona," Lay says. "Is there a way for them to change?"

"Yeah," you sigh. "But I'm not exactly sure how. I'll start with someone soon."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"I don't feel perfect." You hear someone say. "I can't stand being like this. Everyone calls me fat, ugly, useless..."

"Whoever is saying that is beautiful." You search all over your bedroom. "Where ever you are. Hello?" Silence. "Hmm... I must be hearing things."

"I don't like this at all. I hate myself."

"Whoa! Okay, come out whoever is saying this right now. You're scaring me." You walked over to the body mirror you had. You looked down and saw one of the EXO members. He was crying. You felt the moment to cry right there with whoever it was.

"I don't like myself." Recognizing the voice, you knew it'd be the one and only Minseok. "I hate my body. Everyone calls me fat."

"Yah." You sit down and pick him up. "You are not. You are as beautiful as a gem that cannot be found. You're as precious as a newborn baby."

"I just don't like it." He sobs. "I don't like where I am!"

"Hey, your parents didn't raise you to hate yourself. They raised you to appreciate life and everyone in it. And why are you here? To fight your fears, accomplish dreams, achieve awards, give sympathy and empathy, feel loved and so on. Why are you in EXO?"

"I... I don't know." He stammered. 

"To live your dreams out. To have another family to care for. For having brothers you'd never think you'd have. You're in EXO to show that you are not just a group, but a family. A person, an uncle, brother,nephew and so on."

"But the rumors and... And insecurites..."

"Rumors are only for the people who want to cause drama and stupity for themselves. Sometimes fans can never get things straight. And those insecurities you have, don't be afraid of what others say. Everyone has their insecurities and problems, but don't be afraid to talk it out with someone or some people. And only do so to those who are close and trustworthy. Those who aren't are only going to spread it and cause even more drama."

"Why are you so smart at this?" He asks you.

"Well," you shyly smile. "I had my own experience when I was young. My parents were separate, my mother became depressed, my father became a business man. I stayed with my dad, but things turmoiled and I am now under the custody of my grandfather. I have until next three months before I am able to move out. I became scared because I never had anyone there, except my Harabuji and AAuntie, to help me safe. A few of my friends abandoned me, I almost commited suicide."

"Aigoo... A hard life is hard work." 

"And I'm sure you went through tough times."

"Everyone goes through tough times, (Y/N)."

"Yep. Now, how are you feeling?"

"A little more lifted up." He smiles. 

"Good." You smile as well. "If you need anything else, don't be afraid to talk to someone you trust and who will be supportive."

"Yep." 

You stand up and set him to EXO's doll house. He walks into the house where a few of the EXO members were spending their free time. They'd never feel so relaxed after their long and tiring schedules. They missed some of it too. As well of practices. Sitting  around and not doing promotion concerts made them feel a little too relaxed as well.

"Before you know it," you quietly say. "They're going to be off to see the world once more. And I'll return to being my own self and life. Those boys will be an impact on the world one day."

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+-+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*++*+*+*++*++*++*+*+

Day 11 1/2 with EXO

"What?!" Someone calls out once more. "It happened again!"

"What?" You drop your pencil onto your sketchbook. "Who...? What?!"

"Xiumin-hyung!" Chanyeol jumped for joy. "He grew! He's as big as Lay!"

"Minseok." You peek into the blanket he his under. "Where are ya?"

"Noona," he looked up at you. "Do you think I can get some bigger clothes? I don't think I'll fit these anymore." He was as big as Lay. Pretty much double the size of the rest of EXO, except for Lay.

"Of course." You couldn't help but smile in happiness. "And Lay as well. You're going to be your regular size before you know it."

"Okay! I can't wait!" He stands up. His clothes really didn't fit him well anyway. His shirt was tight and part of his pants ripped. You pat his tiny head and smile.

"We'll have to get some new measurement." You pull out your tape measure. "Let's do this!'

 


Sorry for a late update .-.

I have school and other crap going on too. ㅋㅋㅋ

I hope you are enjoying this story. I have ten more peoplw to write abiut. Unless.... lol, next maybe next time

Anyway~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★★^★★★★★★★★ 

I fahking love these things

     

 

Lol, how can we.say this pretty face is ugly?????????? We can't. ^^

상사