Chpt.3 EXO Caught

The Life Sized Adventure of Pocket Sized EXO

"Whew." You wipe the sweat of you forehead. You go to close the door and lift up the pencil holder. No one. "Aah! Where did they go?!" You got on your hands and knees and began to look everywhere. Under the bed, under the desk, in the closet, anywhere in your room. 

"They couldn't have gotten far within five minutes of talking!" You tell yourself. 

"Eek!" You hear a squeak from downstairs. "Mice!"

"You got to be kidding me!" You sigh and run downstairs. You find Aunt Yujin in fear.

"There was a group of mice scattering around on the floor!" 

You got on your hands and knees one more to find these "mice" on the floor. You both saw one run to a corner. You quickly crawled after it, then hit you head on the dining table. 

"Ow!" You rub it. "Where are you?!" You saw someone on two legs and reached for it. "Gotcha." You held it with two games and revealed who it was, Luhan. 

"What are you doing here?!" You silently yelp at him.

"We wanted to see how it was like down here." He squeaked. "We didn't mean to scare anyone."

"How did you guys get past my dad in five minutes?"

"We're tiny people, we get around easily."

"Not like what happened at the airport." You scoff. "Where are the others?"

"Running around." He crossed his arms.

"(Y/N)?" Aunt Yujin called for you. "Is everything okay?"

"Uh, kinda." You placed Luhan on you shoulder and searched for the others. "Come here, little ones." 

"Over there!" Luhan shouted. "They're climbing the chair." You stood up and went over to the chair and saw them trying the climb it. You grabbed them by the handfuls.

"Gotcha all." You peek in your hands and see them all scrunched up together. "Why are you guys running around? You'll give my aunt a heart attack!"

"Mianhaeminda!" They all apologize.

"(Y/N), who are you talking to?" Aunt Yujin asks.

"A friend..." You lie and turn around, hiding the EXO members behind your back. 

"What id that?!" She squealed and pointed to Luhan, who was still on your shoulder. He sat there happily and smiling.

"Anneyeonhaesayo!" He smiled widely. "You must be Aunt Yujin."

"Oh." She fainted and collapsed to the floor. You dropped to your knees and let the EXO memebers down. 

"Auntie, wake up." You fanned her. 

"It can't be." She mumbled. The EXO members scattered around the body and were trying their best to get Autn Yujin up.

"What in the Kazooland is going on down here?" Harabuji walks into the kitchen. He noticed Aunt Yujin and the little men on the floor. "Holy mother of Jesus! What are those things?!"

"Excuse me?!" Suho stomps his little foot. "I consider taking 'things' as an insult to us! I am Suho from SM Entertainment. And I am the leader of EXO, SM's famous and favorite rookie group, and these are our members! And you sir are-"

"Shh!" You shut him up. "This is my grandpa, Suho. He's the head of a recording studio in Seoul. I'm sure he worked with SM a few times."

"SM?" Harabuji asks. "EXO? I worked with SM for recording reasons. And EXO, my company worked with them to set up one of the dance places. It was for ah, ah-"

"Mama?"

"Ah, that's it! My company helped record and set up their dance areas."

"Oh, wow." The little EXO members were amused. "Gamhapsiminda, sunbae."

"You're welcome." He bowed. "And you guys are EXO?"

"We are the EXO." Suho smiles. Harabuji looks at Suho and smiles. "You're not surprised."

"You're on the news apparently." Grandpa says. "We need to get you to the appropriate size before SM finds us with you twelve and sues us."

"Noona, I'm tired." Tao yawned. You looked at the clock, 10:46 p.m. Wow, apparently, you finished dinner at seven, and you took three hours to look for them? Wow, that went fast.

"Get them to sleep." Grandpa said. "We'll find a way to fix them."

"Yeah." You say and pick up the members one by one into your hands. You walk upstairs into your room and set them on your bed.

"Where do we sleep?" Kai asks.

"Let's see." You walk into your closet and search for a large enough shoe box. You found some unused cotton and flanel fabrics, and your sewing machine. You got to work to make them a nice place to sleep, hoping it'd be better to build them a doll house like place for them than a shoe box.

 


Hey there readers! I love it how you guys are enjoying a story that doesn't involve so much love and whatnots. This was an idea that I was insprired by from somewhere, probably Arietta the movie from Studio Ghibli. Loved that movie <3

I hope you enjoy the upcoming chapters, they will have different P.O.V's for the characters to tell their own adventure at your home. Love y'all!

tumblr_lz6jqarSfy1qc74q3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lzp4ibHvG81qkp0te.gif