Chapt. 15 Live. Laugh. Lonely.

The Life Sized Adventure of Pocket Sized EXO

Day 30

It's not an everyday thing when you bring "grown" men to a park. The spring breeze running through your hair, the birds chirping, and any other things. You worked the morning shift at the coffee shop and EXO were whining their way to get out of the house. But there was a lot of precautions about it.

"Nooooonaaa!" Chen wails. "The sun doesn't shine forever!"

"I'll be done in a second," You sigh. "I'm bringing your snacks and water. Plus, it might rain out. Harabeoji and Aunt Yujin will be coming to join us." 

The boys begin to run around in anticipation. You shove sandwiches into the picnic basket and grab a picnic blanket. No matter how many times you've been trying to get all of the members to their right heights of a real human being, it's been heart clenching. The news have been up and down about the investigation with EXO. You sigh and pick up the picnic basket and blanket.

"Noona," Sehun says. "Are we ready?"

"Yes, Sehun-ssi." You smile and walk out with the boys hiding in your purse. "I'm a little nervous about you boys getting caught and I end up going into interrogation."

"Don't worry," Suho smiles. "We'll make sure you won't get hurt!"

You chuckle and climb into the car. They basically grew onto you. Like brothers and sisters in a family, both you and EXO had love and hate between each other. You start the car and drive off to the park . The boys sang along to the radio and quieted during the news that payed, authorities were still looking for all twelve members. You debated if you should turn them in or give them their wishes. The longer people waited, the shorter the patience staggers. 

You silently sigh heavily to yourself as many of the guys joked. Going to the park was like trying to leap across the Grand Canyon. One big leap of fear for showing up in pubic with a bunch of tiny- famous, tiny men. Shoud you send them into the police? Should you give them their wishes? Or should you just tell SM Entertainment, 'cause boy, they're losing money. You needed to ask EXO, but now is the the time.

tumblr_md2bsySnkN1qid2nw.gif * tumblr_md2bwccKWo1qid2nw.gif *  tumblr_md2bzpse6x1qid2nw.gif

"You have no idea how hard it is to make tiny sandwhiches for microsized mouths," You pout as you hand your aunt and grandfather a sandwhich and a coke bottle. "i'd rather give them half a sandwhich than microsized sandwhiches."

"Then did you make that sandwhich?" Harabeoji asks.

"I.. Did not..?"

"So, you're saying you didn't make the sandwhich and gave them messy tiny sandwhiches?"

"Uh, no. I tried to give them the tiny sandwhiches, but they preferred the bigger sandwhich. I mean. they're only four inches (10 cm) tall, making them still able to eat the half sandwhich if it's simply split into twelve equal-"

"I think we get the math, my lady."

You huff in frustration and bit into your sandwhich. Yes, being a smart mouth was sometimes a good thing. Baekhyun greedily bit into his sandwhich. Xiumin nibbled on his. Well, we have different types of people with their sandwhiches. You sipped your coke and bit more into your sandwhich. The guys were enjoying everything, even if they were tiny and pocket sized. It was like their life was... 

It was like their life was no stress and free winged. Wishing you could have it like that, but it wasn't really perfect. Dad was going to marry your worst enemy and dealing with a group of tiny men was just as worse. But what if... What if it all could change?

You looked back at the guys. Sehun vacuumed his sandwich like a black whole. Kris ate his in his cold city style. They all looked so carefree. You looked around, trying to make sure no one was watching, in a situation sitting alone like that was the eyes would be looking. No one at the park suspected anything. One thing for sure was that there weren't really anyone at the park since it was a workday and kids would be at school and parents would be working.

You let the EXO members run around on the playground. They climbed like catapillars up the metal ladders, slid down the slides like they were on a roller coaster, and ran across the woodchip bedding like they were in a dried up woods. They held smiles and looked like they were enjoying themselves.

The afternoon sun was nearing. It beat down on their backs and little faces. Sweat dropped down their faces profusely. The twelve little men marched their way to you, huffing and puffing their lungs out. You looked up from the book you had brought, trying not to make yourself seem like a weirdo when chasing around little humans around. 

"Noona!" Chanyeol huffed heavily. "We're dying right now! Got any water?"

"Of course I do," You smile as you pull out a water bottle. The boys watch you happily as you gently pour water into the cap and hand it to them. They all take a gulp or two, grinning once they've finished their turns drinking. They hand the cap back to you and you cover the bottle back up. As you're about to put the bottle away into the picnic, Sehun and Tao rest their heads on your feet.

"Thank you, noona," they both said. You couldn't help but smile. They were all well-mannered and loving. And you couldn't let that go.

"Ready to go?" You ask them. You see them nod and climb up into the picnic basket. They all snuggle as comfortably as possible into the basket. You wrapped up the picnic blanket and stood up, taking the basket and blanket with you under your arm. You make your way to the car, making sure to keep a good level and not make them... Basket-sick, if that's a thing. 

tumblr_m9gcvxaBVe1qzckow.gif * tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow.gif

The ride home involved the boys singing their hearts out and laughing at each other when they messed up words when rapping or singing. You entered the house with smiles and laughter piling up into the house. Grandpa and Auntie were out having father-daughter time. You all had the whole house to yourselves. You set the basket on the table, letting the twelve fumble out from the basket. They had seem to get somr crumbs covering their faces.

"Oops," Lay slyly said. "We ate some of the leftovers." You chuckled and let them go on their merry ways to the living room. Once getting into the living room, they all passed out on the sofa cuisions. Quiet snores erupted from their noses and they cuddled into each other. You smiled softly at them. They were happily napping. You lay down on the floor, grabbing a cusion off from the sofa and stuck it under your head and falling asleep with them.

 

 


It's been ages since I have ever updated this! I hope you guys are enjoying it! I really miss you guys and hopefully keep reading! Hugs and Kisses!

~ Jae