Chpt. 11 Who's In The Sky?! Super Hero Kris!!

The Life Sized Adventure of Pocket Sized EXO

(I am making a Part 2 for Sehunnie's Manliness~ <3)

Day 17 with EXO

image

You never really got complaints from the EXO members at all. Well, except when they wanted to have their wishes done some time soon. Halfway through a month with EXO was getting harsh by the second. Police officials and SM were hunting the "kidnapper" of EXO, which was basically you. The EXO members had your trust and you had theirs. They knew if anything bad happened, it would to blame the saesangs and not you. It wasn't your fault for turning them into pocket sized people. And if people didn't believe you nor EXO, they're going to face the worst.

"Noona," Lay yawns. "I'm getting tired of this tiny sized feelings. I miss being out there for our fans and performing."

"Yeah," You sigh deeply. "I wish we could find a way to get you all to your wishes and dreams before the end of this month. Plus, you guys are big and famous. I can't keep you here forever."

"Me either."

"Who else needs a wish to fulfill?" You sigh, looking at the long list of people: Suho, Tao, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris, Luhan, Kai, Kyungsoo, and Chen. Three down and nine more to go. "All of these wishes come and go at different times. Like Xiumin's, he was insecure and it wasn't even a wish and he's as big as Lay. Sehun, you made a small move and you're almost as big as Lay and Xiumin. Lay, your wish was to perform for an audience once more. And you guys don't even need to ask. It's just advice I give you."

And what did they give you back? Nothing. Just a smile and happiness. But you didn't even want to ask that question, or else things may turmoil. 

"Yeah..." Suho was starting to catch onto what you were going with. Where you never recieved anything back, as the truth. He knw how you felt, but no words couldn't be said. They were happy about everything, being able to be their original sizes, having to stick together through the hardships and anything else that can be listed down. 

"Noona?" Kris pouts. "I haven't been feeling like myself."

"Why?" You face him as the other members dazed off away. "Have you been feeling sick? Or is it something else?" You gently touch his forehead. Nothing burning at all. Kris shakes his head and pushes your fingers away.

"You know how I have the power of flying?" 

"Yeah? Does it have something to do about it?"

"Neh." He nods like a shy child about to cry. "I want to fly." His cuteness was about to explode your heart. If you even call it aegyo, he had the puppy eyes on. You pat his head with a warm smile.

"I think I have a few ideas for you, my fellow pilot." You chuckle. "But it may be dangerous for you, because you are quite small."

"Don't jude by my size."

"I am not. I'm actually just giving my opinions. That did not... Uhm... Ignore what I just said there."

"Okay, then." Kris nods. 

"Harabuji?" You call out. "Where's the plane model thing?"

"The what?" Harabuji calls back. 

"The plane toy I had when appa made it for my birthday." 

"Garage."

You walk out to the garage and search for the plane. Looking up on shelves and beneath a table that held a massive amount of tools and other garage needs. You opened a box and found toy cars and planes in there. Apparently, Appa thought you'd be a boy, so he bought many toys before hand. But, you still played with them with your dolls. 

You smile at the memories made from playing with them. The dolls driving the cars and the planes "took off" from the airstrip. Being g the only child, you had moments when you wished someone would play with you. But you spare of imagination and everything went your way. Appa would playa with the planes and Umma would happily watch. You wished those moments could last a life time, but it couldn't. 

"Noona?" You hear the others call out. 

"Ah, I'm coming." You close the box and walk back in. "I have a few old things here. From a long time ago. I'm surprised they're still here." You carefully set the box down and pull out the cars, planes, and trucks. The boys were awed by this box full of so-called, "Boys's Toys." But who said girls couldn't handle a gun in the mlitary? 

"Noona," Kris touches the red plane model of Amelia Earhart's plane. "Why- How?"

"Haha," You shyly chuckle. "Appa thought I'd be a boy way before I was ever born, so he bought these for me. When I was born, things changed, but I still played with these."

"She was a tomboy." Aunt Yujin says. "Aigoo, those days were like living in a dream."

You sit down onto a chair and let the boys play aroung with the toys. Kris climbs into the airplane, making sounds of an engine starting up. You giggle and play with the porpellers of the plane, spinning them in circles. He carefully turned the old wheel of the plane, shifting the plane's wings and tail. 

"We have Kris, our first flyer of the show!" Chanyeol chuckles. "He gives a- Whoa! A loop-de-loop! Isn't that a wonderful sight?"

"Ah, yes it is." Chen nods, holding up an imaginary mic. "I'd probably churn up my breakfast and lunch if I were him."

"Wouldn't that be pleasant."

"Anyway! We have our next contestant, Sehun!" 

"Wooh!" You all cheer. 

Sehun was climing into the f-15 silent eagle. Airforce planes to be exact. Sehun saluted and played around with the gears. "Off and away, captains!"

"And he's onto a take off!" Chen laughs. Sehun "takes off" from the airstrip. "And they're off!"

"Off to where?" Chanyeol asks. "Neverland?"

"Maybe. But- oh wow! Sehun has made a wonderful 90 degree side turn. It's a wonderful-"

"Now Kris has made a nice side roll. It's a very trick he has there."

Kris and Sehun played around with the planes for quite a few more minutes, letting their imagination "soar." (Omfg. What did I just-) 

~*~*~*~

"Noona!" Kris shouts. "I have another idea!" 

"Mwo?" You whip around with the bowl of ice cream in your hands. "What would you like?"

"I wanna be super man! I really wanna fly!"

"Really? But how?"

"I was thinking about letting me put with those special suspender things when people have that special effect."

"Oh! I know what you're talking about. It shouldn't be so bad. I could try a few expirments on this. We could use some elastic and maybe a polyster."

"Yeah!" Kris waddles over to the iPad. "It should be too hard." He pats his hands onto the key board of the screen, looking for a model of the safety harness. You giggle at his hands hiting the keys of the screen. Pat, pat, pit, pit, tap,tapity, tap. Kris presses the enter button, revealing a few models of what the safety harness is for the thing Kris wanted.

"This is it!" You smile. "We could use this as an example and make one just for you, and any other people." You grabbed the iPad off the table and rush up the stairs, with ideas rushing through your mind. Pulling out your sewing machine, you heard the little patterings of the boys's footsteps. You plugged in your sewing machine, grabbed the black cloth and elastic. Kris was gleaming from head to toe in excitement. You remembered that his clothing size of his miniturized self, so you grabbed one of the clothes you made for him and measued until it was the right size.

"Black thread." You put in the bobbin in and the spool ontop. "Ready to sew." You carefully put the two right sides of the harness and sewed it together. You thread the elastic in and sewed that on. Kris was watching from afar, letting his fangirl mode over take him. Xiumin and Tao laugh at his attitude. You finshed the last touches of the safety harness and show it to Kris.

"Done!" You smile. "Wanna go test it?"

"Sure, I would!" Kris grabs them from your hands and runs to one end of the desk. He put on one of the doll helmets and staps himself into the harness.

"I have another idea." You run down to the garage, taking the drill, nails, platic ties and foam stuff from a gym mat. You set them on the kitchen table and walk back to your room. "Let's go to the living room and test it out." You had the idea of putting a few nails up on a pole and putting one end of the elastic there and letting Kris jump and fly, like a wingsuit. Did it work? Yes, indeed it did.

~*~*~*~

"Woohohoooooo!" Kris leaps and spreads out his arms. "This is awesome!" You watch the little giant soar through the living room, with other elastic strings hanging at different other points of the room. He swung like Tarzan in the forest, grabbing onto a vine, or in this case, elastic, and swung through the air. He wore a helmet and safety pads in case he fell. The carpet we covered in another layer of happiness, or a blanket so that if he fell, he's land safely onto the blanket. With many tries of swinging and leaping, within a day, he was like another Tarzan, more likely of a dragon of his case.

The flying power. The dragon, Kris.

 

Day 17 1/2 With EXO

"Aigoo." You sigh. Watching Kris's excitement was just as tiring. The others tried the swinging around with Kris. They all got to try something fun, plus Kris got his wish to fly around. But thins got a little.. Iffy. 

Now, what happened? Let me say that Kris dressed up like a super hero and now the rest of EXO is playing along. It was quite adorable though as they all played along to this in a day.

"Help me!" Suho cried out. "I've been robbed! (omg... why did I even- xD this had to) Someone help me!" 

"I will save you!" Kris triumphly shouts. 

"Who's that?" Chanyeol looks up at the somewhat shining light that illuminated the living room. "Is it-"

"A bird?" Sehun looks up.

"A plane?!" Tao shields his eye from the brightness.

"No it's a-"  Chanyeol was about to say.

"It's Super Hero Kris!" Sehun and Tao cheer as Kris swooped from the pillar and snatched the robber, Kai, from the carpet. Kris swings back up with the elastic,  carefully landing onto the counter over the fire place. He pulls Suho's wallet from Kai's hands and jumps down to Suho, who was happily waiting. 

"Thanks you kind sir!" Suho smiles. "Thank you very much for getting my wallet back."

"Anything for a citizen of Pocketville, sir." Kris bravely says. "I must go. Not much time for crime fighting and saving lives!" Kris grabs another elastic and sling shots himself up and away.

"I don't even think Super Hero Kris would work for him." 

"Eh, who knows? We'll come up with a name for our flying super hero."

"Elastic Man." You giggle quietly. "Fits him quite well now."

"Yah," Kris looks at you. "I heard that, (Y/N)-noona. I have ears of a dog."

"Cough. Wolf. Cough." Baekhyun chuckles. "I'm just saying."

You all erupt into laughter as Kris just gave his face away to you all. He's now, Elastic Man Wolf to you all. 

 

Elastic Man Wolf. It fits. Just don't let him know~ 

 

 Kris (probably right now):

tumblr_m96eeqn0dn1r85m6go1_500.gif  (<------- Dork/cutie/this-guy-can-really-be-a-pain-in-my-)

 

Author Jae-Jae:

 tumblr_mavbrocODK1rss7gu_large.gif (pedo-smiling Joon~)

 

 

 


tumblr_inline_mnhheoKnVd1qz4rgp.gif

This has been requested by cyaun00 

(We need Kris in a super hero outfit with a cape xD )

Hey there, my fellow readers! I have updated, yet another chapter. I have a twitter now, so follow me for updations: https://twitter.com/Derp_Duck23

And if you have any comments, feel free to see me on twitter or on my AFF. Happy reading and see you all in the comment box!

~Jae-Jae <3