Chpt. 6 High on Coffee EXO

The Life Sized Adventure of Pocket Sized EXO

"Meep! Meep!" They all happily say. "Out of the way! We're on our way to the coffee shop! EXO and (Y/N), on their way to the coffee shop!".

"I can't wait!" D.O jumps up and down. "I can't wait!!!"

"We'll be there in no time, D.O-ssi." You smile and pat his head when you stopped at the stop light. You tapped your fingers on the steering wheel as you guys waited. They were singing Wolf and howling.

"Awoo!" Lay howls cutely. 

"Hehe~" You giggle as the others try their best to howl like a wolf. The light turned green and you drove off, taking a couple turns and found yourselves at the parking lot of the small cafe. 

"Ooh!" They all were awed at the sight. "This is awesome!" You chuckle and grab your purse and open the car door. You climbed out and locked the door. 

"The world is so big!" They all were awed by their view.

"In your point of view." You chuckle. "Let's go inside. Aunt Yujin is waiting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here you go, ma'am." You smile and hand the lady her iced frappucino. You were working the cashier with EXO, who were positioned as moving "dolls." They were the cutest things people saw.

"Those are the most cutest things ever." She smiles. "Where did you get them?"

"Oh, a special company made this for my aunt." You lie. "They're cute animitronics, aren't they?"

"Haha, neh. Okay, see you again." She waved good bye and walked out of the cafe. You sat down on a stool behind you and looked at the EXO members running around on the counter. You were surprised no one recognized those little men running around. A smile plastered your face, you couldn't believe no one knew.

"This news about the EXO members missig is a great controversy." A news anchor said. "Investigators are still looking for them. SM Entertainment have been also looing for them. If you have any information, please contact your nearby police offcials. And Kwangyee, who has more information."

"Ah, yes." The Kwangyee lady began. "Investigators said the last time EXO was seen at the Seoul International Airport. Their manager was found not with them. They are still trying to find who has taken the famous rookie boyband. Investigators have asked all the staff here and are still trying to find out where these twelve men have gone to."

 "Are you saying that they may have been kidnapped?" 

"That's what investigators are saying. They are looking through the camera footage of the building. We hope to get more information soon."

"Thank you, Kwangyee."

"This is bad." You stiffen up. You look at the EXO members, who were enjoying themselves. They seemed fine being pocket sized. 

"(Y/N)," You heard your aunt say. "Do you want to take a break? I'll take over for you."

"Neh," You nod and stood up, picking up the EXO members.

"I'll bring you lunch in a bit."

"Where are we going?" Luhan settles himself in your hands. 

"To the roof top." You look down at them. "It's really nice up there. We're on break anyway."

"Yes!" Baekhyun smiled. You climbed the stairs up to the roof. It was a little breezy, the kind when you're relaxing in a meadow. The sun was shining warmly on your skin as you gently set the EXO members onto the table. You up out a chair and sit down. You signed in disappointment. How were you supposed to get them to their normal sizes? And not be charged for kidnapping. You look at them, they seemed perfectly fine and happy. 

"Here you go." Aunt Yujin came up to the roof with a tray of cookies, coffee and sandwiches. "If you want anything else, just call for me." She set the tray down and walked back downstairs. 

*******************************************

"Whee!" Chanyeol smiled as you push him down the straw slide you made for them. "Again, again, again!"

"Sheesh." Kris frowns. "One cup of coffee and this happens."

"Is Mister Frowny Face mad?" Chen giggles.

"No."

"Cheer up, Mr.Frowns!"

Kris shook his head and bit into a cookie. Xiumin climbed onto the straw slide and he slid down.

"Come on, Kris!" He smile. "Come try it!"

"Fine." Kris signs and climbs up onto the straw. He slides down and chuckles.

"See?!" D.O smiles. "Isn't it fun?!"

Kris chuckles more and follows the other back up.

-+-+-+-+-+-++-----*-----

"More!" Sehun laughs as he eats a cookie and chases Luhan and Kai around on the tray. They are simply now kids... Their apparently new selves.

The day passed and you were cleaning up the counters of the cafe with the little people. Aunt Yujin was cleaning the storage for tomorrow's day. D.O helped clean the counter while the others dried it off. They were still filled with excitement and happiness. What was in the coffee? Next time, don't give EXO a cup of coffee.

"We're done!" They all smile and run around on the counter. "Yeeeaahh!!"

You giggle and take off your apron, "Ready to go home?"

"No!" They all giggle. "We want to go to the park!"

"It's too late for that."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes, tomorrow." 

"Yay!" They all hug each other.

"These guys are like kids." You say to yourself and grab your purse and keys. "Let's go home."

"Okay!" They basically shout.

"Say bye to Aunt Yujin."

"Bye-Bye Auntie!"

"Are you at home." She says back.

You open your course and let the EXO members climb in. You go out the door and to your car with a still happy EXO. 

Next time, no more coffee for them.

 


Hello readers! Sorry for the late update... ;-;

I haven't been feeling well this week, ;~;

But I hope you're doing better than me!

Saranghae~