Michael

Lacrimosa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Michael

"Michael commands the army of angels loyal to God against the rebel forces of Satan."

 

 

“Keep on walking!” the guard pushed me in the back and I could feel the still locked inmates staring at me with intense glares. I hated waking up early, but I had to. Today was different. I had been here for three days and already got the hang of this place. It was easy, because every single minute seemed going on and on without an end.

“This is not going off my free time, right?” Prisoners were allowed to leave their cells just one hour a day and walk around on the yard. Not all prisoners, but the ones who had a decent reputation in jail itself. Also, the amount of guards that were walking around on the yard were uncountable. We were only allowed in groups of ten, so that was pretty much everyone’s highlight of the day.

“Yeah, it will. Only because you asked about it.” this guard… I despised him and he despised me. That was pretty clear already. I didn’t know his name and wasn’t really going to ask. I was going to find out, but not now.

My plan right now was simple: just observe and blend in. I had my eye on everything and everyone while I tried my best not to cause any trouble. Bonding with my cellmate wasn’t really a priority, but I knew Chen would come in handy later.

I knew this wasn’t a mirror. I had seen these things before. To me, it was a mirror, but to the person standing behind it; it was a window. I was most certain of the fact that someone was staring me right in the eye and that’s why I glared back with intense orbs.

Minutes later, the door opened and the pretty lady walked in. I remembered her being next to me when I got brought to prison.

“Jung Jessica.” I said her name and noticed that some kind of bodyguard followed her inside. That bodyguard was the infamous guard that brought me here. I didn’t like him.

The guard pushed me down in my chair. Jessica coughed and opened some kind of suitcase. The papers that were inside were put on the table that was standing in between us.

“You can go.” she said to the guard. “I can handle this.”

He left and silence was the only thing that was left behind. I couldn’t help but notice that she was indeed a very healthy woman. My feet kept ticking against the table, waiting for her to say something.

I hated sitting like this, with cuffed hands. They were probably thinking that I would attack the first person that seemed like a potential victim. They were stupid. I had full control over what I wanted to do. I could kill her, but that would be extremely dumb.

“Do you know why I’m here?” she asked me with a rather cold voice.

“I’m sorry, let me introduce myself properly. My name is Huang Zitao. I wish I could shake your hand, but that isn’t going to happen, is it?” I grinned and looked around.

Jessica leaned over to me, her s dangling above the table. I noticed how an angel hung in her cleavage. A silver angel. “No. That is not going to happen. I’m special agent Jung and I’m here to ask you a couple of questions.”

“Why? I’m already in prison. I can’t fall any lower, can I?” I said when she crossed her legs, her high heels catching my attention. I felt like I had met her someplace before, but I couldn’t define it.

“Oh, I’m sure you can. You are a strange case, Zitao.”

“Tao.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter