Ariel

Lacrimosa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ariel

 

            "Angel of the waters of the Earth."

 

 

 

 

It was only a matter of minutes for Luhan to turn into a national hero, while I was considered the complete opposite. People wrote and wrote about me. Why? Why did Tao do it? Why? There was no motive and I used my mentally insane card in court.

I angered a lot of people that day. It went exactly the way I wanted to. It was almost… too perfect. Deep down inside, I suspected something could still happen to me, but it didn’t. I earned a fifteen years sentence at Unit 13.

Can you actually believe this? I viciously murdered someone. I cut open a random stranger, deceived him and took out his organs. I…had… I had disrespected everything nature stood for and I only got fifteen years.

This story isn’t about our weak system, but I thought this needed to be pointed out. Fifteen years.

Before they shipped me off to Unit 13, more about that later, a woman approached me. She was dropdead gorgeous; and trust me, when I say someone is gorgeous, it is accepted generally.

She had blonde, dyed, long hair draped around her as if it was planned, coordinated. Not a single pluck of hair was out of its place. Everything belonged. Just like her eyes, face and body. She knew she was pretty and heavily took advantage of it.

My hands were cuffed, face hidden underneath a cap while police officers tried to protect my body from an angry mob. I had killed their precious Luhan. Tsk. They didn’t even know him. He was a stupid little kid. A meaningless person. I realized that coming clean about what I thought about him, my short first impression, was a bad idea, so I kept my mouth shut.

The angelic lady grabbed my arm and got nearly pushed back by a cop, but as I said, she was beautiful and these officers rapidly took notice of that.

“Sorry ma’am. You need to step aside.”

Her face lit up, she almost blinded us with a smile and bit on her lip. Moments later, she showed the officer to my left her pass and something that looked very legit. Fancy. She appeared to be a special agent.

“I need to come with you guys. This investigation is not quite over. My name is Jung Jessica, I was send by my boss.” she nodded firmly and was escorted by the two men. Just like I was. Well, not exactly, because she still had freedom to move, talk and whatnot.

Butterflies were crawling through my stomach, giving me chills. I was really going to Unit 13. I had no plan whatsoever. No tools, no supplies, no connections. I was starting from scratch and getting out of that prison as soon as I could.

This would be my masterpiece. People thought Luhan was, but it was never about the murder. It was about getting out of that prison and I was on my way to step one.

 

 

I don’t really remember what the building itself looked like, because I was too tired to take it all in. All I knew was that it was located on an island. The two officers, I never learned their names, and Jessica took me to the entrance. She then suddenly left. I was a subject to the protocol and the next hour wasn’t a pleasant one.

In movies, you can see vans packed with new criminals arriving to a prison, but this wasn’t a regular one. I had earned my right to be here.

Firstly, I was washed. I had to stand and was sprayed with icy cold water. After ten seconds, the cold turned into pain and when a minute had passed, my body felt numb. They did this to humiliate me, I was sure of it. But I kept smiling and laughing. Eyes looked amused, irritating the guard that was with me right now.

“Crazy son of a es… I can never get used to it.” he groaned and threw a red overall in my hands. What an ugly piece of clothing. Yuk. I grabbed it and ignored its nasty smell. When I had it on, the warmth of it t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter