Lacrimosa

Lacrimosa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lacrimosa

"Alone in everything you are. 

Alone in everything you do.

Alone you will be;

Alone you won't feel."

 

The song Chen sang; Luhan hummed and the angels will chant for eternity.

 

Explanation:

 

Universe:

            Reality: Tao’s high school mostly and The Judge his basement.

            Unit 13: Lucifer* created this prison for Tao to keep him safe and hide the truth. In this universe, Unit 13 is a real prison. The inmates are Jaejoong’s previous victims. The prison is created to keep everyone, most of all Tao, in and all the rest out. Everything that happens in there, is Lucifer’s design and should be kept apart from reality.

 

Inmates:

            Tao: Tao is a normal nine year old high school kid. He only has an aunt, because his parents left him when he was a kid. There isn’t much known about those people. Tao and Xiumin, his best friend, need to go see a tutor for biology. Xiumin bails out right before it starts and Tao goes alone. When he enters the classroom, this tutor appears to be the one and only Judge. Tao passes out when Jaejoong strangles him.  

            The Judge/Jaejoong: He is a serial killer who stalks and murders his victims in a gruesome way. His trademark is the word Lacrimosa carved into their victims skins. The first chapter is actually through the Judge’ point of view; but not in Lucifer’s reality. The foreword is actually about Jaejoong in reality. Not in Lucifer’s world. The first part is Jaejoong’s judgment and the second part is written in his memoirs. His skill is escaping the crime scenes and the law.

Tao can’t be protected from Jaejoong forever and his entrance in Unit 13 was not expected. The inmates started to see what evil Jaejoong brought with him and why they were really there. They tried to warn Tao for him; but The Judge prevented them from doing so.

Tao sees Jaejoong as his superior, because in real life- Tao looks up to him as a teacher. That’s why Jaejoong can lure Tao in Unit 13 that well. He’s coming through the layers of the prison.

Jaejoong’s motives are quite unknown. He seems to be picking his victims at random; but believes he's cleansing the human race and purifying their souls.

            Chanyeol: Chanyeol was Jaejoong’s first victim. He is connected to Tao, because he is Alpha while Tao is Omega. Which means that it started with Chanyeol the way it ends with Tao. They’re related because both of them had their eyes taken out. Tao is forbidden to talk with Chanyeol, because he might make Tao realize what is actually happening in reality.

            Chen: Chen, in real life, was an idol who appeared to be quite lonely. He didn’t seem to fit in the industry, despite his success. The Judge stalked and killed him gruesomely. In Unit 13 he already believed he was innocent. The way Minah was murdered, his love for idol songs; it’s all connected to his real life. He is lonely, innocent and determined to protect Tao from finding out the truth. The piece of paper he is holding, refers to the truth. The number 15 stands for the number of Jaejoong’s victims. It’s the key to the truth.

            Yong Guk, Yunho, Himchan, Jay, Hyunseung, Kyuhyun and Zelo: they were Jaejoong’s victims. They once tried to warn Tao, but he passed out. Jaejoong prevented them. Also, at first they seemed like normal inmates, but they were slowly reminded of their real past.

 

Special agents:

            Jessica: As you read in the story, she, in reality, went after the Judge, got too close and was murdered by him. Her body was never found. Kris, her boss, found her bracelet and went after her. In Unit 13 she disappears like she did in reality; when she found out the truth about her past.

            Kris: He got triggered when he couldn’t find Jessica anymore. Like in reality, he went after her, but without any results. He breaks through his role and finds out why he is in that prison. It was never about Tao. When he gets confronted with his past, as a victim, he tries to warn Tao and disappears; which meant that the prison was on the verge of collapse.

 

Guards:

            Shindong, Heechul and Yesung: They were also Jaejoong’s past victims. They interacted with the inmates as they would in real life, as guards; but as the prison was changing, so were they. Once they fully realized why there were there; Lucifer’s world started collapsing.

 

The inmates, guards and agents are not the real deal. They’re Lucifer’s creations and design.

 

Angels:

 

Luhan/Lucifer: A fallen angel. He is an ill-willed angel and dark at core. Angels are there to care for the unlucky. Even Lucifer’s true nature lies there; whether he wants it or not. Tao never did something wrong. Lucifer created a different reality/universe and gives everyone a new role to fill in. Nine inmates, two investigators and three guards. Fourteen people who used to be Jaejoong’s past victims. Luhan is not Chanyeol’s brother; in this r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter