Lucifer

Lacrimosa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lucifer
"Morning star. The fallen one."

 

 

Without knocking on the door, I walked inside. I really needed this. My aunt would be proud of me when I passed all my finals, including biology. She needed this as much as I did. Growing up without any parents right behind you for support was hard; but my aunt was far greater than that. I needed to repay her and prove that I was capable and worth all the trouble she went trough.

The classroom smelled weird. There was a weird atmosphere and a shiver raced down my spine. It was my natural instinct that was begging me to head back, but I refused to. I’d always been a bit paranoid since my parents left me as a little kid and these feelings weren’t new to me.

There was a man standing in the middle of the classroom. He was holding a notebook in his hand. I wanted to close the door, but took a better look at him first. He appeared to be rather calm. He had this darker, but sophisticated look and I couldn’t really define how that made me feel. His pale white skin reflected the sunlight and his inky black hair shimmered.

This man was absolutely gorgeous. Stunning. I inhaled deeply. He seemed pleased to see me. He had been waiting for me, that’s why I figured out who this person truly was.

I nodded softly, to confirm the fact that I was here and closed the door behind me now. I had somehow freed myself from this strange trance. “Are you the substitute teacher? You seem kind of young, you know.” I said. I sounded tense. However, I was right. This man was relatively young.

The man looked from left to right and smiled a bit. It wasn’t a smile of happiness, but of relief. “Yes. I just started out, you see.”

“Great,” I smiled. So my teacher really found a substitute to tutor me? My teacher didn’t really like me, because I was kind of slow with biology. I couldn’t really help it. It was something that seemed fairly illogical to me. I was really good at math and such, but I couldn’t be good at everything. “I need help with biology.”

I grabbed my bag and took out my textbook. We both sat down and I showed him the parts that I didn’t really get. What a calm guy. I felt good sitting next to him.

“So that’s why, when you have multiple alleles, there are various phenotypes one can expect. For instance, your blood type.” I liked this tutor. He seemed pretty good at this stuff. I kind of was starting to understand things more. This never happened before and I was getting excited.

“Oh! I get it.” I nodded and felt my face turning warm. I tried writing everything down before it slipped away.

“Let me repeat once more,” He gave me an intriguing smile. I wondered if he knew how captivating he was. “Polygenes and multiple alleles are not the same thing. Do you know that there are more than fifteen genes that decide what your eyes look like?”

“Really?” I didn’t really care about that, but the way he said it seemed like it was of great importance. I wanted to know more because he said so.  

“Yes. Show me your eyes.” His eyes sparkled while the words came out of his mouth. He seemed excited about something.

“I-I s-show my eyes? Okay.” I showed him my eyes, just like he asked me to. My face couldn’t help but give him a little smile. This felt awkward, but I liked looking at him.

“Tell me, Tao. Does the thought of me being your teacher,” he gave me a big smirk. “excite you?”

This shocked me. Why would he say something like this? I bounced back a bit and remained silent. I couldn’t answer this question, because I was scared of the answer. I tried hiding my fear and shivers that went through my body. The tutor moved closer to me and there wasn’t a thing I could do about it.

He chuckled and suddenly placed his hand on my upper leg. My heart went in overdrive. I felt sick. Sick because of the butterflies in my stomach. They weren’t supposed to be there.

“It does, kid. You like this. Do you ever fantasize about a teacher?” His lips came awfully close to mine. It startled me, but I remained stunned. His face lit up. He seemed perfectly happy like this. “Oh, yes you do.”

“I…I…” I tried telling him that I wanted to go home. My best friend, Xiumin would be waiting for me and get worried. However, the words refused to come out when his lips touched mine and something snapped inside my brain. I didn’t want this. This wasn’t right. I frowned and started crying, but he refused to let go of me.

Before all of this, he was holding me quite close t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter