A New Chapter

Twelve Wolves and A Black Pearl

Dasom found herself running through the forest; again. But this time she had a destination, she's going to run straight back to the cottage and demand for them to tell her the truth. Only problem exists, she can't really remember in which direction she's supposed to run towards to get home. 

Somehow, she managed to escape the forest and came back to find Suho, Chanyeol, and Luhan on the porch.

"I-I crave an explanation.." Dasom panted.

"I thought we warned you about leaving the house when it's dark," Suho ignored her question.

Dasom placed her hands on her hips. "Yah! I don't mean to be disrespectful, but if I'm going to live with you guys I deserve to know what the heck is going on." Dasom huffed. Luhan walked towards her but she stepped backwards.

"Leave.Me.Alone." She pointed her finger at him warningly.

Luhan sighed. "Where's Sehun?"

"In the woods.. I shouldn't have left him there alone.." Dasom worried.

"He can take care of himself," Suho's gaze landed on Luhan. "Let's go, Luhan. Before he does something he might regret."

"But.." Luhan glanced at Dasom.

"Chanyeol will take care of her," Suho said. "This is a secret between the five of us, okay? Don't tell, Kris."

Luhan nodded. "I'm sorry," he said to Dasom and bowed before he ran off into the woods together with Suho.

Chanyeol laughed awkwardly. "Sorry for the inconvenience," he scratched the nape of his neck. 

"Whatever, can you explain to me? Sehun said you were... predators," she nibbled on her bottom lip.

Chanyeol's jaw dropped to the ground. *He told her everything about us? Damn that maknae, but I guess you have to find out eventually..* "The black pearl is very powerful, and she has... powers... and the man who marries her and has her child, will have all the power in the world. There are two tribes, the Exo tribe and then there's another tribe, our rivals and enemies. If the leader of our tribe unites with you, the child will grow up and have powers from the both of his parents." Chanyeol explained. 

"So... Kai's the leader?" Dasom remembered how the Baekhyun was talking about Kai earlier the same day.

"No, his dad was our former leader, but he refused to take the spot and passed it on to Kris, who was next in line," Chanyeol explained.

"Well... what happens if I rather marry the leader of the other clan?" Dasom questioned.

Chanyeol shrugged. "We would have to kill you... If you don't belong to our clan you're to dangerous." 

"Really? Wow, thanks! That makes me feel so secure," she rolled her eyes, sarcastically. "I'm getting married to nobody, so good luck." Dasom started walking away.

"Where are you going?" Chanyeol shouted.

"Faraway from here! All of you are mad!" She shouted back.

Chanyeol panicked, if he let's her runaway he's going to be in big trouble, they've been looking after her for years. 

"Wait! I have a proposal!" He ran after her.

"And what's that?" She turned around and faced the taller boy with her fierce eyes. "Speak up."

"Just marry Kai, have his child, and then you can leave!" Chanyeol suggested with a huge grin.

Dasom furrowed her eyebrows and raised her hand to slap him across the cheek. "How am I supposed to leave my own child!? Are you stupid?" She scolded. "If you don't have a better proposal, I'm leaving."

"Why couldn't you just have made this easier?" He sighed and lift her up, carrying her over his shoulder. "Sorry, Dasom-ah. If I could I would have let you go."

"Jerk," Dasom snarled hitting him on his back. "L-let me go.." She kept on pounding but Chanyeol didn't even react to her screaming, and hitting. He just carried her inside the cottage, inside her room and dropped her on the bed. "No matter where I go I have to get arranged marriage. I hate my life." She sniffed.

"What?" Chanyeol looked at her sympathetic, he didn't mean to make her cry. "A-are you okay? I'm really sorry." He started getting awkward. He didn't know if he should pull her in for a hug or just leave.

"Just go," she commanded.

Chanyeol sighed. "Goodnight, then. I'm sorry." He apologized again, and left the room, making sure to lock it after him.

Dasom wiped away her tears. None of this makes sense, she doesn't want to live in this world when everything is so unfair. She should just commit suicide. *But then.. what would happen to Zelo? I promised him I'll come back.* Yes. She promised him and she'll keep her promise, she'll pretend to go along with this plan from these so called wolves, and escape when she gets her chance. Dasom smiled, prepared for the next day when a new chapter will begin.