Breakfast

Twelve Wolves and A Black Pearl

Dasom loved the feeling of hot water against her skin. She could shower for hours until her skin got wrinkly and she looked like an old goat. But something else caught her interest. Food. Her tummy was craving food and it was rumbling loudly. She sighed and turned off the water. *Don't worry baby, I'm gonna get you some food..* She chuckled and patted her stomach.

Getting dressed, brushing her hair, and brushing her teeth is a normal morning routine. But this time she can dress herself however she wants. A pair of forest green shorts, and a welkin blue shirt. The sleeves of her shirt were rolled up, and stopped a little over her elbows. Her light blonde hair was properly brushed and she let it just hang without flattening, curling, waving it, or putting any accessories in it. For once she could be natural and free. Dasom smiled and approved her new look. She wasn't sure what to do with her old clothes and brought them with her outside, where Suho was standing.

"Oh, hey.." Dasom greeted and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I didn't see you there, Suho. I thought you had gone back to your room?" She asked. He shook his head.

"I did, but I thought you might need help with your clothes. There's a laundry room down the hall." Suho pointed out the directions. Dasom bowed, again.

"Thank you, oppa.." She smiled. He returned the smile and watched her walk down the hall. *She's like a little sister..* He chuckled and returned to his room again.

Dasom entered the laundry room and it was awful. Clothes were thrown around everywhere. Boxers, shirts, trousers, and all types of clothing and all of them were boy clothing. *They're making me feel like I'm the only girl here.. which I probably am.* She sighed. *How many boys live here anyway?* She put her clothes on a random spot.

"Yah, what are you doing here?" Someone grabbed her shoulders from behind. "No girls allowed. Are you one of Kai hyung's girls?"

"What? No!" Dasom protested and turned around to see a very handsome boy, not that his looks matter he's still rude. "Talk about rude you don't startle people like that!" She scolded. 

"You're the one who sneeked into my house!" He accused her.

"Where you raised by hooligans? You don't accuse innocent people!" She yelled. "And why are you still holding onto me!? Let me go! Ugh!" She pushed his hands away. Sehun was about to yell at her again, but then he saw her face more properly. *Dasom...*

"Dasom sunbae? What are you doing here?" Sehun asked and grabbed her hands. She looked at him and raised an eyebrow. 

"How do you know my name?" She asked. He laughed nervously and scratched nape. 

"We used to go to the same highschool. I was supposed to graduate this year but I dropped out. We didn't have any classes together, but you and your friends always watched my soccer team. My name is Oh Sehun, do you happen to remember me?" He asked, hopefully. It was long time ago since they saw eachother last. He thought he would never see her again.

"I remember you as a child," Dasom's lips curled into a smile. "Or families work together." She remembered.

"Yes!" He nodded. "I'm sorry for mistaking you for an intruder.. The boys didn't tell me we had company," he bowed.

She nodded and continued smiling. "It's okay. I would also be freaked out, and I'm sorry for calling you a hooligan." She apologized and bowed aswell. "I'm not Kai's girl. I'm living here, due too some circumstances. But it's just temporary," she explained. 

"Okay, well if you need anything or the boys give you a hard time, feel free to tell me!" He was surprised that his hyung's were just going to let her live here. But then again, perhaps he should enjoy this moment with her. Soon she might leave, and then he won't see her again. He has to appreciate this chance.

Sehun helped Dasom with her laundry and they left the room together. "I was supposed to make breakfast.. but I don't know where the kitchen is," she laughed. He giggled and grabbed her hand. 

"I'll show you, noona." 

Usually Dasom doesn't like skinship, but she didn't mind holding Sehun's warm hand. It was rather nice actually.

-

"So, how many boys live here?" Dasom asked while making breakfast. Sehun had insisted on helping her so he could keep her company. "Pass me a knife," Sehun nodded and passed a knife too her.

"We're twelve, including me," he said.

"Woah. Are you on the run or something?" Dasom joked. "Maybe I should call the police.." She noticed how he turned stiff and placed a hand over his. "I was joking, don't worry," she soothed. He chuckled awkwardly and let her continue with breakfast making. 

After fifteen minutes Dasom was almost done, so Sehun started to set the table. D.O came back from hunting with Kai, no humans of course, just deers. He was full but the smell coming from the kitchen made him hungry all over again. *This smells even better than my own cooking...* D.O walked to the kitchen and found Dasom cooking while happily chatting with Sehun. He smiled. *Good job.*

D.O cleared his throath. Dasom turned around and smiled. "Hi, D.O! The food is ready, it was alot easier thanks too Sehun."

"You're already friends, I see," D.O said.

"Yes, hyung! We used to go to the same school," Sehun explained.

"That's nice, don't just get to attached to eachother," D.O warned. If things go wrong in the future D.O doesn't want to be the one who has to deal with Sehun's temper. "I'll go get the rest," he added and went outside again. Luhan was on one of his favorite spots, hiding up in a tree, lying on branch. "Luhan, breakfast!" D.O yelled.

"I'm not hungry," Luhan murmured.

"You say that now, yeah. But if you don't eat think about how disappointed Dasom will be," D.O said.

Luhan jumped down from the branch he was sitting on. He stared at D.O and sighed. "Fine. I changed my mind. I am a little hungry." He lied and ran inside the house. D.O rolled his eyes. *I know that's not the real reason.*

Soon everyone was huddled up by the dining table that fit fourteen people, however it was really tight considering that Dasom looked like a little girl compared too the rest of the tall giants sitting at the table. Sehun had forced all his hyungs to do introductions so Dasom knew the name of almost all of them. She forgot a few that didn't make an impression on her, but she'll learn them eventually.

"This food is really good!" Chanyeol, the giant, complimented.

"Even better than D.O's!" Baekhyun agreed. "And that for your information, is very good."

She smiled happily. At home she's never allowed to cook because D.O and other servants always find her when she's trying to sneak into the kitchen. She's always felt at home in the kitchen, and in the garden. Her grandmother used to tell her she has a green thumb. She misses her grandma. They haven't met since they were kids. Her grandmother always said that on her 20th birthday something special would happen but she died before she could show what it was. But it's just normal, she was 84 and Dasom was 13.

"Thanks, but I couldn't do it without Sehun. He helped me, I needed to make a lot of food since you're so many~" Dasom ruffled Sehun's hair.

"Who teached you how to cook? D.O told us you weren't allowed to go inside the kitchen?" The panda guy asked.

"My grandmother teached me, she has alot of secret recipes," Dasom explained.

Kai rised from his seat. "I'm not hungry anymore," he slammed down his chopsticks next to the food on his untouched plate. "It's not that good anyway," Kai left.

"He doesn't seem to fond of me.." Dasom frowned and gazed at the boys. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No!" The intimidating dude said. *I think his name was, Kris?* "He's probably not so hungry."

"He gets grumpy sometimes, don't worry about him, really!" Baekhyun comforted.

"Okay," she pouted and played with her food.

An awkward silence started. "I'll go talk with him, thanks for the food it was delicious," Luhan bowed and left the table.

"About those secret recepies, can you teach me some of them?" D.O asked. Dasom nodded and smiled slightly.


A/N:

All of the boys are here, woah!

But Kai's acting weird.