Chapter 9

Dense and Denser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello to all my readers, I am very sorry for not updating but I was bombarded with exams and I just finished. It was like 8 days straight of exams with no break besides from the weekends so I am so sorry that I could not update this story and hopefully you guys are happy with this update. I love you all and Thanks for the support. Your comments is want drive me so thank you very much :) 

 

 

===

‘Yoobin…’ they were walking around the park, taking in some fresh air after the visit to the orphanage.

 

‘I never knew you do charity work here…’ Seohyun stated and the latter just returned it with a smile.

 

‘hm… I was from her until Mr. Hwang took me in so it’s like my home here. I didn’t know you do charity works as well’

 

‘My dad donates here and I represents him. ‘ Seohyun let out a sigh as memories of Yoona and her unleashed itself. This park. This place was where everything had started.

 

===

 

‘Guess who?’ Seohyun felt a pair of hands against her eyes and a small smile crept on her lips.

 

‘Hm… I don’t…know… a crazy stalker?’

 

‘Hey!’ Yoona pinched the girl’s side and they both burst into giggles when their eyes meet. Seohyun quickly embraced Yoona as she quickly pecked Yoona’s on the lips.

 

‘Love you too.’ Seohyun whispered as she snuggled her face into the crock of Yoona’s neck. Then they start on the bench cuddling each other as the watch the sun dawned.

 

‘I just want to stay like this forever.’ Yoona said out of the blue as her hands overlapped Seohyun’s. The younger girl just nodded her head.

 

But they didn’t because nothing last forever…

 

It was when they arrived back to Seoul that everything had changed. Yoona had stopped contacting Seohyun. Or well it was less frequent. At first Seohyun thought it was because of Yoona’s job.

 

Until…that day when Yoona decided to break up with her because of Yoobin.  Seohyun wasn’t stupid she knew Yoobin wasn’t the reason. She had seen Yoona kissing another girl the day before that but had kept silent because she loved Yoona too much.  She still does now and she cursed herself, every single minute for doing so.

 

===

 

‘AH!’  Seohyun screamed out of the blue, Yoobin quipped her eyebrows at the girl, suddenly scared that the girl had gone mad.

 

‘Are you ually frustrated or something?’  Seohyun returned the question with questionable look and then screamed again.

 

‘Hey! Stop! People are looking.’ Then all of a sudden the ever so tough girl broke into tears causing the tan girl to panic. She quickly the girl’s back and put one around the crying girl trying to comfort Seohyun.

 

Yoobin swear her life was nothing but trouble, trouble and trouble! Just when she thought she was going to get some peace around here.

 

‘Stop crying will you. People are going to think I did something to you…’ Yoobin whispered into Seohyun’s ears as she continues to the girl’s back. Seohyun just cried and cried as she clung herself onto the shorter girl, wetting Yoobin’s shirt with her current of tears.

 

The Seohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter