Chapter 10

Dense and Denser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello everyone, I hope you like this long update. Please Don't Kill Me. i tried to add a lot of Yoonsic. Please enjoy. Thanks for the comments and new subscribers. 

Yoobin woke up to the morning sunrays lighting up her room. She turned to see the peaceful Seohyun sleeping right beside her. Arms wrapped around her waist. The girl had stayed with her for about a month now in Taeyeon’s and Sunny’s apartment.

 

Of course it was a mess at first, especially when the girl did nothing but took Yoobin to places of where Yoona and Seohyun had shared their wondrous memories. But life went on and as days pass by Seohyun had learnt the art of moving on and her attention was now more focus on a certain tan girl.

 

Yoobin had noted down that Seohyun was less ually frustrated which meant that Yoobin didn’t have to be woken up in the middle of the night as much (luckily their room was sound proof) and also Seohyun had stopped calling out Yoona’s name in her sleep. It was a good sign. A good change…

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany just reached Jello-do Gwangju wandering where the hell could she find Yoobin. Yes she knew she was late but she had to finish all her scheduled modelling before finding the damn girl.  A helpless sigh escaped her lips, as she waited for the two quarrelling couples a few feet from her. Jessica and Yoona was bickering about their couple T-shirts. Yes. Tiffany had quickly become friends with Jessica after their first meeting and you could say that they were born to be friends but it is times like this that she seems to hate Yoona and Jessica the most. They were just rubbing salt into her poor wound.

 

‘Stop gawking at me like that Yoona!’ Jessica scolded the doe-eyed as she hurriedly pace in front.

 

‘Ngaw… but you look so cute in our couple t-shirt. I mean ‘WE’ Look so cute with each other.’ Yoona winked at her girlfriend before clinging onto one of Jessica’s arms.

 

‘Are you serious? It’s so embarrassing! Everyone is looking at us. I hate this’ Yoona exaggeratedly threw her arms in the air as she faked a sad expression which only caused Tiffany and Jessica to burst into laughter.

 

‘Well I’m going to call Seohyun, she told me she had been staying here a month ago to do some charity work for an orphanage. Hopefully she has a place for us to stay with her.’

 

‘Okay, how about we visit my friend’s café while we’re at it.’ Jessica suggested, Tiffany nodded her head as she was on the phone.

 

‘Hm… It’s strange, Seohyun’s not picking up.’ Tiffany dismissed it and followed the loving couple in front. It was so awkward third wheeling, Tiffany tried to face in a different direction every time Yoona’s naughty hand would wandered on Jessica, luckily the older girl would squatted it away earning a whine from the younger girl.

 

‘Sunny!’ Jessica called out as she entered the café. A shorter girl with blonde hair came rushing her way and greeted Jessica with a tight hug.

 

‘Hi, what brought you here?’  A frown formed on Yoona’s face at their close proximity as she stood beside Jessica.

 

‘Oh my friends and I are just here for fun, so I thought I would visit, where’s your Taeyeonnie?’ Sunny blushed at the mentioning of Taeyeon and she shyly pointed to the kitchen.

 

‘She’s baking some cakes.’ Yoona heaved a sigh of relief. God the damn girl already had a girlfriend which meant this her Jessica was safe with her. ‘Why don’t you guys sit down and have some cakes and coffee?’

 

Tiffany’s eyes wandered around the café, there was a warmth around the place that draws you right to it, soothing music played on the speaker as people sat underneath gossiping or catching up with each other lives.

 

The cakes were decorated prettily and there was a range from macaroons, to black forest, ice cream cakes and then there were the cheesecakes.

 

They had decided to just go for some simple macaroons each with a cup of caramel coffee. Jessica and Sunny had did some catch up and Yoona was sulking on the side for the lack of attention she was receiving. Tiffany only giggled at Yoona child attics to get Jessica’s attention.

 

‘Geez, will you stop it please. I can it by myself.’ Jessica whined as she open for the latter to feed her. A small smile spread itself across her face. Her actions clearly portrayed her words. 

 

‘Your turn.’ Yoona said as she opened expecting Jessica to comply, instead the girl just smirked and turned to face Tiffany, earning a frown from the younger girl.

 

‘My friends said that there is an apartment next to hers that is on lease. We can stay there while we’re searching for Yoobin.’ Jessica offered and Tiffany happily took that offer.

 

‘Why is it always Yoobin? You seem to care about her more then me.’ Yoona continued to complain as she stared angrily at her macaroon.

 

Jessica’s hands reached out to Yoona’s cheek and pinched it.

 

‘Ngaw… someone is jealous isn’t she?’ Jessica made faces at the girl and soon the both burst into laughter earning a quizzical look from Tiffany.

 

Her eyes wandered to the door and stopped when she saw that someone that had been running through her mind for the pass few days and nights.  There the girl was in casual wear. Before Tiffany could even process it to her mind her body had moved by itself and as if on reflex she had ran towards the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter