Confused feelings

Dense and Denser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Short update as I want people to vote for the poll. Please vote. And Sorry for the lack of Yoonsic but I promise more YoonSic next chapter where Yoona can be Sica night in shining armor ;)  I also want to thank all the new subscribers :) And commenters. I hope you like this update.

‘Seriously you have to chose one of them. Or your life is forever a pain in the ?’ Yoona stated.

 

Yoobin rolled her eyes. Stating the obvious much. It wasn’t like she didn’t love them or anything, because she did very much. But who to chose? Tiffany was her first love and she had known the girl for practically all of her life.

 

On the other hand Seohyun… they shared so much with each other that it’s hard to just not fall for the girl.

 

Then Yoobin glanced at Yoona, a bitter chuckle left her lips. Yoona raised her eyebrow scared that the girl next to her had gone crazy because of too much love.

 

‘I just realised something…’

 

‘What?’

 

‘They both were deeply in love with you before… Is this the Im Yoona’s Curse?’ Yoobin joked.

 

‘Yah! My past is my past. But I think you should pick Seohyun.’ Yoona was quietly looking out for her little sister. She has done the girl so much harm, this was the least she could do to her.

 

‘Why?’ Yoobin furrowed her eyebrows together. As far as she remembered Yoona was never that fond of Seohyun when the girl talked about Seohyun to Yoobin.

 

‘I just think you guys suit each other …better.’

 

 

Yoobin sighed. She didn’t want to hurt anyone. This was worse than her hurting by herself.  Yoobin hated her heart for wavering. It should have only belonged to Hwang Miyoung Tiffany. But time changed everything and now Yoobin was unsure.

 

She pursed her lips until a call interrupted her trial of thoughts.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter