Chapter 3

Dense and Denser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica was running around and busily scanning and printing out the documents that were needed this afternoon. Not only did she has to run some errands for Yoona but she had to buy two cups of coffee for her boss and Yoobin. Talking about Yoobin. The damn girl didn’t even try to help her. She was just standing there. STUPID! Argh. STRESS~

 

Looking from the blinds Yoona let out a chuckle and looked at Yoobin. The older of the two raised her eyebrows at Yoona and shrugged her shoulders.

 

‘I give up with you. Seriously your ways of showing you care is just too –‘

 

‘Well you got to work them hard and then play hard right?’  Yoona said as she let out a chuckle.  Yoobin stared at her friend. This push and pull game Yoona was playing. It was different. She had always tried to impress the other girls and then get in their pants. After she was done she didn’t bother to look at them again and would toss them over to Yoobin to handle.  She guessed people’s first love are tattooed on people’s heart so that they won’t ever forget it. Maybe that’s why Jessica was different.

 

‘But Yoobin you got to help me? Like I seriously need your help to win Jessica over.’ Yoobin looked at Yoona and waited for the girl to continue.

 

‘I… need to get Jessica to agree to marry me before I have to marry Tiffany.’ Yoona pleaded, her voice was filled with desperation and Yoobin couldn’t resist her best friend doe eyes.  She didn’t want to hurt Tiffany but she couldn’t say no to Yoona either.

 

‘Tell me what I have to do?’ Yoona’s eyes sparkled and face lit up like the stars.  ‘But you have to promise me something.’

 

===

 

‘Yoona!’ Tiffany screamed, she was surprise to see that it was not Yoobin picking her up today.

 

Yoona flashed Tiffany one of her irresistible smile and greeted the girl with a hug that causes Tiffany’s face to flushed pink.

 

‘Why are you here?’ Tiffany asked curiously as they were walking side by side to the parking lot.

 

‘Yoobin is busy so she told me to pick you up.’ Yoona said as they got in the car. Tiffany silently thank Yoobin as she was all smiles having Yoona besides her. She knew that Yoona was against the all arranged marriage idea and she played along as well. But in her heart she couldn’t help but felt ecstatic at the idea of Yoona being hers.

 

‘So are you just taking me home now?’ Tiffany asked. Yoona kept her focus on the road.

‘Nope we’re going to the movies to watch ‘Despicable Me 2’ Yoobin said she promised you to watch it today but she couldn’t so yeah I’m filling in.’

 

Tiffany let out a chuckle. They never planned that but she knew it was Yoobin’s idea of giving Tiffany and Yoona sometimes together and she thanked Yoobin for that. Maybe I should give her a raise soon?

 

Yoona turn and stared at Tiffany. 

‘I don’t get how someone your age still like to watch cartoons. Don’t you think you’re a bit old for that?’ Yoona teased. Well she needed to make some conversation with the girl. Honestly Yoona never went out with Tiffany when it’s just the two of them so it was kind of awkward now.  Don’t get it wrong. They are best friends. Its just that Tiffany has only been there for Yoona during her tough times so this “having fun with each other” was quite new to Yoona. Why? Because Yoona don’t just go out and have fun with girls unless she can get into their pants. Yeap. That was Im Yoona, forever and always is a womanizer.

 

As the walked towards the cinema Tiffany had clung onto Yoona’s arms. However the younger girl didn’t think much since she only saw it as a sisterly act. They bought the tickets as now was cuddling with each other in screen room waiting for the movie to start.

 

The light dim down and the screen lit up. A cunning smile crept on Tiffany’s face as she hurdled closer to Yoona. 

 

===

 

Once the credits were rolling Tiffany turned her head to see that Yoona had already fallen asleep. The girl was probably asleep for most of the film. Annoyed the eye-smiling princess elbowed the sleeping girl in her stomach and strode off without sparing Yoona a glance. 

 

‘Huh. What happened? Is that the end?’ Yoona turned from side to side  as she stretched her arms out. The room was empty and she could see Tiffany’s figure just disappeared around the corner.

 

Catching up to an upset Tiffany who seemed like she would never stopped wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter