Trouble maker.

Dense and Denser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello You lovely readers. The poll was over and I already know who won. Muhahaha. Hope you guys like this chapter and Thank you new subscribers and commenters. I love you guys :D

You guys are my strength to get through my HSC.

 

 

Jessica flinched every time the girl took a step closer. Tiffany stared at Jessica in confusion.

 

‘Are you okay Jessie? You look …’ Jessica shook her head.

 

‘Hello there Ms Jung.’ The taller figurer looked down on both of them. Jessica opened but no words came out.

 

‘Krystal!’ A voiced called out and the latter turned around, a smile sprung on her face.  The said girl ran to Yoobin and latched herself on the tan girl, placing a kiss on Yoobin cheeks was a sign on her greeting.  Tiffany’s eyebrows furrowed deeper as she clenched her fist … another Yoobin’s lover?

 

===             

 

‘Yah shouldn’t you be at Seoul University studying not here?’ Yoobin scolded the taller girl, her arms was encircling Krystal’s waist and Tiffany hated it. They were friends for so many years and yet Yoobin had never did that to her.

 

Krystal’s arm wrapped itself around Yoobin’s neck.

 

‘Summer holidays you doofus. I was lonely in my dorm thus I came her to look for you. Wouldn’t want to spend the holidays without my awesome guardian?’ Yoobin rolled her eyes.

 

‘Yeah right! You probably ran out of money for food and games.’

 

‘Maybe.’

 

‘Uhem…’ Yoobin averted her eyes to Tiffany while a playful smirk made its way to Krystal’s face.  Somebody was jealous…

 

Yoobin rubbed her neck nervously as she could feel Tiffany’s eyes pierced through her.

 

‘Jessica and Tiffany meet Krystal my adopted child…’

 

‘Technically, you’re just my guardian not parent.’ Krystal corrected the older woman.

 

‘Whatever you’re still under my care.’

 

‘I’m almost 19.’  Tiffany let out a sigh of relief. Child. She could deal with that.

 

However, Jessica was holding her breathe all the time. She couldn’t bear seeing the girl in front her. It hurt too much…

 

 

===

 

‘YAH KIM YOOBIN GET YOUR OVER HER NOW!’ In came a raging Yoona who suddenly halted when she saw a strange face back hugging the latter.

 

‘Is that another one of you’re girl?’ Yoobin put her hands up in defence and opened .

 

‘Yes.’ Krystal smirked. Yoobin turned and glared at Krystal.

 

‘What the hell? No. Yoona calm down. She’s my child.’

 

‘What?’

 

‘Well I kind of adopted her a few years ago.’

 

Krystal’s smirk faded as she loosen her embrace from the latter.

 

‘You’re no fun unnie.’

 

===

 

‘So you adopted Krystal when the Seoul orphanage closed down… How come you never told us about this?’ There were hurt in Tiffany’s eyes. She thought they were close.

 

‘I didn’t think it was of your concern and I mean we were still in High School back then. It would have freaked you guys out.’

 

The two just nodded while Jessica couldn’t keep her eyes off Krystal… Krystal… Jessica frowned, the girl just can’t keep her hands off Yoobin and lets just say she was not the only unhappy about this.

 

‘but she has an English name…’ Yoona stated, wandering why a Korean orphanage was having an English name.

 

‘Oh. Her name was original Jung SooJung –‘

 

‘But I hated being a Jung and I wanted to start again so I changed it to Kim Krystal.’ Her eyes not leaving Jessica as she said it.

 

‘Yah! I’m pretty sure it’s still Krystal Jung Soo Jung in your birth certificate!’ Yoobin lightly punched the girl side.

 

‘Well I’m sure it’ll all change once we get married.’

 

‘WHAT?!’ Yoona and Tiffany both shouted.

 

‘I THOUGHT SHE WAS YOUR CHILD!’ Tiffany burst. Her face was burning red in anger as she couldn’t contain herself.

 

‘I was joking Mummy Fany.’ Tiffany anger seethed and she quickly sat down.. ‘Mummy?’

 

‘Of course. Yoobin loves you to death. The girl wouldn’t stop talking about you to me.’

 

Yoobin glared at Krystal.

 

‘Oh did I spill on your s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter