Chapter 5 (edited)

Dense and Denser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edit it and added the missing pit at the end.

Depressed because I know I failed my exam. FML. Anyways did a short update because I felt liek a failure after the stupid test. Now 3 more to go. Life . But thanks for the new subscribers, readers and commenters. You guys are my vitamins. Thanks ^.^ Enjoy this short udpate .

 

 

‘You’re beautiful you know that…’

 

The words replayed in the blonde girl’s mind as she felt her cheek flushed red. She didn’t know why but she felt… Hm… it was probably nothing.

 

‘Yah spacing out again? I don’t pay you to stand here to space out.’ Came the snarky voice behind her. Jessica’s eyebrows furrowed together as lines creased on her forehead.

 

Not replying she walked away to the print room. But was stopped by a iron gasp around her wrist.

 

‘I was still talking to you. It’s rude to walk away like that.’ Jessica rolled her eyes waited but that Satan’s child just gave her that mischievous smile.

 

‘I just wanted to say thanks for the view last night you sleeping posture was definitely a sight to see.’ Then came the evil laughter.

God! I just want to rip that trash talking mouth off her!

 

Turning her heels and ready to walk away from the maniac she was once against stopped. But this time it was because of Yoona’s arm circling around her waist as the girl brought her closer. She could feel Yoona’s front collided against her back and the younger’s breathing against the back of her night. And boy was it doing many things to Jessica’s mind.

 

‘You smell nice…’  Yoona mumbled into Jessica’s hair as the older girl raised her eyebrows.

 

‘Okay instead of stiffing my hair like a weirdo can you let me go so I can do my job. I’m sure you didn’t pay me so that you can sniff my hair.’

 

Oh yeah Jessica 1 and Yoona 0

 

===

 

‘Oh it’s you again.’ Yoobin disregarded the comment and carried the two suitcases with Seohyun tailing behind nagging the older girl to be faster. Once at the guest room Yoobin placed the stuff on the side of the bed before heading out.

 

‘I want to see Yoona now.’

 

Yoobin stopped in her tracks and sighed. She knew this was coming. She was laying out the consequences in her mind and debating whether to agree or disagree until Seohyun voice smacked her from her thoughts.

 

‘The least you can do is take me to Yoona. After all, you’re the reason for our break up.’ Yoobin bit her lips trying hard to keep her curses to herself as Seohyun tried to guilt trip her.

 

‘Fine!’

 

===

Yoobin immediately regretted her decision once they were in the car. Could life get any worse than this? Seohyun talked on and on. If it wasn’t Yoona related than it was… sweet potatoes. Seriously this girl needs to fine another interest.

 

Once in front of Yoona’s company, Seohyun didn’t bother to knock the door as she just budged in. Witnessing a shocking sight they had witnessed Tiffany’s lips on Yoona’s.

 

Tears welled in Seohyun’s face as she tried to keep a stoic expression.

 

‘Oh Seohyun you’re back.’ Tiffany greeted with a smile as she embraced the taller girl. Seohyun just nodded as Yoona waved at the latter awkwardly. Walking over to Yoobin, Yoona mumbled;

 

‘Why did you bring her here?’

 

‘She forced me and I didn’t know you had company’  The word came out bitter as Yoobin couldn’t help but felt a bit of pain when she saw th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter