chapter 6

Dense and Denser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoobin woke up in a haze as she felt pain throughout her body. She let out a soft groan when her eyes fell on a sleeping angel…… what ? Her mind immediately became alert as she turned from side to side trying to decipher her surroundings. She fell flat on her bottom once she realise where she was. Looking down at her bare self she mentally screamed. Life had never been this complicated. As she hurriedly searched for her clothes scattered along with Seohyun’s, scenes from last night mischievous flashes back. Sighing under her breathe she quickly got dressed and hurried out of hell hoping that no one had caught her.

 

Once inside her room, haven to be exact! She let out a sigh of relief and decided to take a shower to wash away all the unneeded thoughts away. 

 

Flashback

‘I know you like Tiffany, so let’s have a deal.’

 

Yoobin blankly stared at Seohyun who let a bitter chuckle escaped her lips. Before she continued,

 

‘If you want this secret between us then you’re going to have to be my Yoona.’

 

As stupid as it sounds Yoobin did. And throughout the whole night as Yoobin were pleasing Seohyun’s demands, Yoona was the name that continuously rolled off Seohyun’s tongue.

 

end of flashback

 

Life was hard.

 

===

Breakfast was the normal chitter and chatter but Yoobin was much quiet and tense than normal, she had barely touched her breakfast, instead she was focused on Seohyun and Tiffany chatting together. Seohyun was flashing her brightest smile and giving Tiffany her best aegyo.  It was definitely an act to mask Seohyun’s envy from Tiffany. Seohyun was good at masking her emotions and right now Yoobin was most worried to what Seohyun could do to Tiffany. After all, the latter was just too vulnerable. She was too trusting of others.

 

Seohyun turned to Yoobin and smirked at the older woman, causing the latter to raised her eyebrows.

 

‘Tiffany unnie, you don’t mind if I borrow Yoobin unnie for today right?’  Tiffany just smiled at Seohyun cuteness and nodded her head.

 

‘Don’t worry about it, Yoobin is all yours.’

 

‘But Tiffany, I need to –‘

 

‘Don’t worry about it Yoobin, Yoona is taking me out on a date today so I’ll be fine.’ Seohyun smirked when she saw the pain in Yoobin’s eyes.

At least she wasn’t the only one hurting.

 

===

‘Tiffany that’s like the tenth dress you have tried on, I think it looks great like every other so just buy the damn thing!’ Yoona had scold Tiffany but the other girl just laughed.

 

‘Oh come on Yoona, don’t lie. I look so fat in this!’ Tiffany complained, as she was about to go in and change. Yoona pulled Tiffany by the hand and embraced the girl.  Her lips brushed against Tiffany’s ear as she whispered.

 

‘You have a great body and it looks darn pretty in anything. I’m sure it looks beautiful as well so can you please just buy a dress so we can go have some other fun?’ Tiffany’s ears turned red at Yoona blunt compliment but nevertheless she complied with Yoona’s demand and quickly bought a dress so the two of them could leave.

 

It was a perfect day. A perfect date. After some shopping they had decided to roam the night market for some food to fill the stomachs.

 

Tiffany laced her hand in Yoona’s as they walked down the lively streets of Seoul.  However, they came into a halt when Yoona’s eyes meet someone. Tiffany turned to where Yoona’s gaze was looking and saw that she was looking at a girl with long blonde hair. The latter was arguing with her boyfriend maybe? The man had tried to held the girl back but the girl harshly pushed him away and strutted off but as she did. She had somehow missed a step and twisted her right ankle in the process.

 

Yoona had quickly run to the girl leaving Tiffany to trial behind.

Crouching down Yoona tired to examine the injured ankle. Jessica was shocked to see Yoona beside her and she quickly retrieved her leg away.

 

‘What the hell are you doing here?’

 

‘Why the hell do you care? Let me see how bad the injury is, stupid!’ Yoona scold. Though reluctant to, Jessica did anyways.

 

‘hey I’m not stupid and what the hell are you doing here? Are you stalking me?’

 

‘For your information I was going out with my friend and unfortunately I have to witnessed this. Now shut up and let me get you some help. You can barely walk like that.’

 

Tiffany felt her heart ached when she was referred to as Yoona’s friend. She bit her lips and flashed a small smile at the blonde. Voice couldn’t come out. But it wasn’t like it matters. The two were in their own world, as they almost seem like a couple bickering with each other.

 

‘Get on! I’m taking you to see a doctor.’

 

‘No you Satan’s child. How can I even trust you! What if you decided to molest me or do something on the way there.’

 

‘Oh so would you rather want me to let you sit her helpless so some other creep and take the other? Just let me help you Princess.’

 

‘Stop calling me that! And yes it would be better than going with a devil like you. You have EVIL written all over your face.’

 

Yoona sighed.

 

‘Then you leave me with no choice.’ She had carried Jessica up in bridal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter