Share

Dense and Denser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello. Subscribers, readers and commenters. I just want to say that this is a very short chapter and I am very sorry. . It’s been so long since I have update but school and exams have stuffed me over so much. I freakin hate ENGLISH! Why is the damn subject compulsory?  Life is so sad. There's go my chance of going to Uni/ College.  I'll update more when all my exams are over.

Just know that I love you guys and still care about this story. 

Share.

 

‘What?’ Yoobin asked half dazed

 

‘We… decided… to… SH-ARE YOU.’ Tiffany and Seohyun both enunciate to Yoobin. The tan girl was clearly lost and now was beyond confusion.  She turned her head to Yoona for confirmation but the latter just burst out in laughter.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes at the kid beside her and pulled Yoona away by the ear. Yoobin mouthed a ‘thank you’ as the taller girl apologised profusely to her girlfriend.

 

Sunny and Taeyeon could only muffled in their giggles to see the CEO of such a huge couple be so helpless.

 

---

 

‘Let’s go to the movie’ Tiffany suggested.

 

“No.  I want to go to the park.’ Seohyun argued. Each holding  one of Yoobin’s arm.

 

What ever happened to sharing?

 

---<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter