Chapter 1

Dense and Denser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Hello people thoughts are in italics :) Hope you guys like this chapter.  If its too long tell me !

Yoona turned to the side, her lips forming a smirk as she stared at the beauty beside her. Last night was…amazing. Getting out of bed she collected her clothes that was scattered all over the floor and went into the bathroom.

 

‘You’re awake’ Yoona stated as she walked out of the bathroom all clean and fresh. The latter with a blanket wrapped around her body nodded her head as she dragged herself off the bed – tottering towards Yoona.

 

‘You were amazing last night.’ The blonde girl whispered as she wrapped her arms around Yoona’s waist.

 

‘Of course I was. I am THE -‘ Yoona’s phone interrupted their conversation as she pulled away from the hug. When Yoona was done she turned to the blonde beauty and flashed an apologetic smile.

 

‘Sorry princess but I have to go. Business is calling me.’ She grabbed her bag and was at the door when the blonde whispered.

 

‘Will I see you again?’  Yoona flashed her a reassuring smile. Walking back to the girl she kissed her on the forehead.

 

‘Of course you will Nana.’ And then disappeared behind the doors.

 

===

'You’re late, Im.’ Yoobin scold as she swung the duffel bag over her shoulder and walked over to the exhausted Yoona.

 

‘Hey, I got here at fast as I could.’ She retorted as she was huffing and puffing from all the running.

 

‘Yeah and you’re still an hour late. You someone last night didn’t you?’  Yoobin threw Yoona a disgusted look when she didn’t respond.

 

‘Hey it was just a one night stand.’

 

‘Does SHE know that?’ Yoobin glared at the doe-eyed girl and smack Yoona on the head when the girl didn’t answer.

 

‘Yah what if she rock up at your company causing trouble or demanding to see you again?’

 

‘Nah she won’t. I didn’t give her my real name. Plus I told her I was from America and was here on a holiday.’

 

‘I seriously wonder sometimes why I am best friend with such a womanizer.’ Yoobin mumbled to herself as she followed Yoona to her car.

 

‘And I wonder why am I best friend with such a wallflower?’ Yoona retorted giving the older girl a dorky grin.

====     

Jessica was in awed when she stepped foot into the INSTYLE’s building. It was lavish looking and extensive. Since it was her first day at work, she could feel the turmoil of butterflies fluttering in her system. As she walked around the place in wonder she failed to see the two people approaching her and bumped into a certain brunette.

 

‘Hey watch where you’re going!’ The girl barked back irritated as her friend helped her up.

 

Jessica crouched down and started to pick a few of her belongings that had feel out of her bag as she mumbled her apologies but the other girl just wouldn’t stop complaining.

 

‘Yah you should seriously watch where you’re going. What if I was holding a hot coffee or something? I could have injured myself. Do you know how much this lovely face cost?’ the other continued her rampage. Jessica just rolled her eyes.

 

‘Hey! Can you just shut up Yoona? I haven’t been here for more than 3 hours and you’re already hurting my head. The girl already said sorry so just leave it at that.’  The girl beside ‘Yoona’ flashed Jessica an apologetic smile and dragged her friend away before she could make a scene again.

===

 

In the elevator Yoona was still whining to Yoobin about the accident that just happened a few minutes ago.

 

‘Oh god Yoona just shut up I get it. Let it go.’

 

‘No! I can’t let it go. Hey but don’t you think the chic was pretty hot?’

 

Oh My God! Yoobin finally knew what this was all about.

 

‘You want to get into her pants don’t you?’

 

‘What no? I mean she’s hot and all but… Maybe.’  Yoobin rolled her eyes.

 

‘Oh I forgot to ask. What was the name you gave the girl whom you slept with last night?’

 

Yoona was silent for a while with a toothy grin on her face. She waited for the elevator door to open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter