Chapter 8 ( history)

Dense and Denser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘Yah one cheese cake table 10 please.’ Yoobin called out to the chef as she flashed a smiled to the customer.  She had decided to go to Gwangju. There she called her trustworthy friend Taeyeon and the latter had offer to let Yoobin stay at her house for the meantime as well as work in her café.

 

Yoobin was thankful for Taeyeon. The latter had been there for her with her  ups and downs . But she couldn’t help but cringe at the couple display of affection in the cool room.

 

‘Taeyeon! Sunny! Can you please keep your hands to yourself while we’re at work please! And Taeyeon aren’t you suppose to be making cakes now!’ Yoobin scolded the shawty as Taeyeon lowered her head and walked out with an embarrassed bunny.

 

‘Hey the last time I check I was the boss around here.’ Taeyeon pretended to be angry as she got to the kitchen,

 

‘Yeah, yeah , remember to wash your, god knows where those naughty hands have been.’ Yoobin smirked at Sunny when she said that. The other girl’s cheeks flushed red as she headed behind the counter, mumbling an apology, as Yoobin could only laugh.

 

She was finally living a normal life.

 

===

 

It has been a week since Yoobin went missing and Yoona and Tiffany had begun to grow anxious.  No calls. No messages. No nothing. Mr. Hwang had been away on a small business trip and will be arriving this weekend so he had yet to know.

 

They were no sitting on the dining table in the Hwang’s mansion blaming themselves for Yoobin’s disappearance with Seohyun rolling her eyes every now and then as she looked at her finger nails with disinterest.  

 

‘I knew I shouldn’t have said that… It was all my fault!’ Tiffany blamed herself.

 

‘No Tiffany, if I wasn’t so harsh on Yoobin this wouldn’t have happened.’ Yoona tried to reassure the girl.

 

‘Yoona, I heard your conversation that day.’ Tiffany mumbled. And Seohyun’s ears perked up. She was suddenly interested.

 

‘You… you..’ Yoona was flustered at the confession. No wonder Tiffany was ignoring her calls.

 

‘It’s okay. I understand.’ Tiffany flashed a sincere smile. ‘ We should focus on finding Yoobin now.’ It was the truth. She thought she would be heartbroken. She thought she would hate Yoona. But she didn’t. Her heart just accepted it. It was weird. But Yoobin was occupying her mind most of the time. Honestly, she could barely sleep or touch her meals since Yoobin left. She didn’t know why she was feeling like this, and had told herself that this was her feeling guilty for her actions. But was that all, just guilt?

 

‘Well, what are her favourite places? Where does she normally go to calm herself down?’  Seohyun finally spoke. She was tired of the conversation going nowhere.

 

There was silence. Yoona and Tiffany tried to think hard but they couldn’t find an answer.

 

‘How can you guys call her your best friend, if you don’t even know that?’ Yoona wanted to rebut it, however her words were caught in . Seohyun was right. Yoobin had always complied to their wishes.  Yoobin had never asked a proper favour from Yoona unless it has something to do with Tiffany.

 

‘Maybe we should rewind a little since Yoona here doesn’t know anything but .  And Tiffany is… so what exactly did you say to Yoobin before she left hm…?’  Seohyun was staring at Tiffany, with such interrogation that it felt like the girl was a detective herself.

 

‘I told her… I told her… she’s fired and that I want her to disappear from my life.’ Tiffany mumbled.

 

‘Hm… She does love you a lot…’ Seohyun stated in a matter of a fact tone. 

 

‘What?’ Tiffany muttered.

 

‘I said Yoobin does love you a lot.’  Seohyun stated and smirk when she saw the shocked faces of Yoona and Tiffany it was just too funny. They were both dense.

 

‘What..? That… can’t be true… How… When?’ Tiffany muttered to herself.

 

‘Don’t ask me that. I wouldn’t know.’

 

‘How would you know that? It’s not like you’re even close to Yoobin. Stop trying to make Tiffany guilty.’ Yoona barked as she tried to calm the confused girl.

 

‘Believe me or not that’s not the matter. But with you guys at this stage, not being able to contact her, hm… slim chance of finding her.  Especially when she’s good at following orders, maybe she did disappear forever... ‘

 

THACK

 

Unable to control her rage. Yoona had slapped Seohyun. The girl was scaring Tiffany and Yoona couldn’t stand seeing Tiffany like that.  So she slapped the trash -talking girl.

 

‘Yoobin is fine! She’ll comeback when she’s not angry with us anymore.’ Yoona reassured Tiffany but most of all it was for herself.

Seohyun’s eyes narrowed.

 

‘Fine.’  She muttered through clenched teeth as she ran off the house.

 

Yoona turned back and tried to comfort Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter