Chapter 4

Dense and Denser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HELLO. THANK YOU FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND THE COMMENTS. SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPPIE. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER CAUSE MORE TROUBLE IS COMING ;) EXAMS ARE COMING SO I'LL BE STUDYING FOR A WHILE. SEEYA :)

 

Yoobin rubbed her hands through her hair in frustration. She had successfully encouraged Jessica to let Yoona drive her home after the party saying that it was Yoona’s responsibility.  Whether they hook up after that or not was their business. But she couldn’t help but felt a surge of guilt rushing through her system.  Tiffany. The one person she cares about in this world, she was hurting. She knew that Tiffany loves Yoona and she even promised to help the girl. But in some twisted way she kind of did and she kind of not.

 

Why was Yoona so bloody dense? Why can’t she see that Tiffany loves her too?!  She wanted to drown herself in alcohol but thought it was best not to.

 

Walking into the mansion she found Mr. Hwang waiting for her.

 

‘You seem tired.’

 

‘Oh no. It’s just Yoona needed my help today at her company’s party.’  Mr. Hwang nodded his head.

 

‘Do you think it was right for me to force the marriage onto the two of them?’ He suddenly asked and Yoobin didn’t know how to respond.  The old man looked into her eyes searching for an answer but Yoobin kept quiet.

 

‘I’ve always respected you and your decision so I’m sure there was a reasonable explanation for you action Sir.’  He nodded.

 

‘Seohyun.’ He mumbled out. He let out a sigh before turning to face Yoobin again. ‘ Seohyun the Senator’s daughter is coming back to Korea after her stay in Europe. She will be staying at our house.’

 

Yoobin’s eyes were about to pop out of her socket as she was about to protest but Mr. Hwang spoke again.

 

‘I hope you will take good care of her as well as Tiffany.’ She could only nod. ‘Good then I’ll ensure the Senator that Seohyun is in your responsibility. You may go to bed now.’

 

===

 

There, waiting for Yoobin in her bedroom was Tiffany. The girl had fallen asleep on Yoobin’s bed whilst hugging her Totoro. A smile crept on her face as she carried Tiffany to the girl own room.

 

The movement had woken Tiffany up and once Yoobin had placed her on her bed. Tiffany was wide-awake.

 

‘Hey Yoobin. Thank you for today. Yoona was amazing.’ Yoobin could see the joy in Tiffany’s smile. It was the brightest smile Yoobin had ever seen from Tiffany and that was all because of Yoona.

 

‘Welcomes.’ Came the quiet response before Yoobin silhouette disappeared behind her door.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter