Chapter 7

Dense and Denser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amazing. Yes. Jessica had agreed to let Yoona drive her to work today. It wasn’t a date yet. But it was a step closer and Yoona was happy for that. She was waiting fro Jessica an hour early in front of the latter’s house with flowers in one hand and a coffee in the other.

 

The door opened revealing and sleepy Jessica. She had a see through sleeping gown that hang just above her knee and her bed hair just enhanced the blonde iness. If Yoona could have Jessica there and then she would. But of course she couldn’t…yet.

 

‘Morning’ Yoona greeted Jessica, she handed the girl the flowers and coffee as she let herself in. ‘You have a beautiful apartment’

 

Jessica laughed. ‘Thanks. You came an hour early.’

 

‘Hm… just wanted to see want a morning Jessica looks like… and let’s just say I’m impress.’

 

Jessica let out a melodic laugh that put a smile to Yoona’s face. “well okay wait for me here, I’ll get dress.”

 

Yoona’s eyes couldn’t help but scattered around the lovely decorated home. It was just so Jessica.

 

However, her eyes stopped on a certain photo.

Yoobin and Jessica?

 

Yoona walked closer to the photo hoping that her eyes were playing tricks on her but it wasn’t.

‘Hey I’m ready.’  Jessica was in the corridor approaching her. Yoona quickly grabbed the photo and placed it in her pocket.  She turned back to see Jessica already at the door.

 

‘Ready?’ Jessica asked with a smile on her face.

 

‘Yeah.’ Yoona said softly, she could feel a drop of sweat dripping down.

That was close.

 

 

===

‘Yah. Don’t you want to go and have lunch? All your employees are out why are you here by yourself?’ Yoobin joked but Yoona ignored it.

 

‘Is there something you want to tell me Yoobin?’

 

‘Well, you’re a bastard for making Tiffany cry and she’s –‘

 

‘I don’t mean that. I meant something concerning you and Jessica.’ Yoobin stared at Yoona and gulped, did she know about their one nightstand?

 

‘I don’t know what you’re talking about.’

 

‘Stop LYING!’ Yoona screamed as she slammed a photo on the table. Yoobin flinched at Yoona’s hostile attitude but glance at the photo.

 

‘You ARE the reason why she can’t love me! YOU! YOU! YOU!.’ Tears were streaming down Yoona’s rose cheeks but she didn’t care. She constantly beat against Yoobin’s chest demanding an answer. She needed to know why her best friend was hiding this from her. But Yoobin was speechless.

 

‘Did you talk to Jessica about this picture?’ Yoobin asked her voice was cautious.

 

‘No!’ Yoona yelled back her arm swung back, ready to give her another blow but Yoobin held it.

 

‘I think you should talk to her first before you come to see me.’  Yoobin voice was cold. She wanted to wake Yoona up.

 

‘Why and know that she only loves you? Stop acting like you care for me. I HATE YOU! GET OUT OF HERE.’

 

‘WAKE UP YOONA! I would never steal Jessica away from you. Why would I help you get information on Jessica and set you guys up together if I love her! If you want to marry her jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter