You?!

Not again a younger one

After Class and especially after all this stares from Mr. Cha, I went out of the University and thought about what I could do now. hmm..should I write Zelo a mail and ask if he has time to go out?” “Or I could ask Youngjae if he wants to do something…

As I walked down the Street while still thinking about my plans I saw a Skatepark across the Street. I think Zelo would like this Place. Looking at the Skatepark I saw a familiar figure standing there with a few boys next to him. But his hair wasn’t blue/gray but it looked more silver like Mr. Cha’s hair. The Boy turned his had a little and now I could see his Face. Yes, it was Zelo. He talked with his Friends and laughed about something. He looks so cute and seeing him smile…makes me happy.

Should I go to him? I thought. But then I’ve heard someone calling my Name. “____? Yoo ____?” I looked around me and saw that Zelo was waving to me. Ok now I have to go to him.

“Hey Zelo” I said approaching him with a smile. “Hey, did you just come out the University?” He asked me returning the smile. “Yes I was about to go home.” I answered.

I looked around me and saw this boy beside me who talked to Zelo before I came. He looks so familiar, but from where do I know him? OMO! NOW I KNOW!

“Aren’t you the Waiter from the Restaurant Zelo and I went to?” I asked the boy. He looked at me surprised, but answered me. “Yes, hello my name is Moon Jongup, I’m a friend of Zelo.” he introduced himself and bowed. How polite of him to do. Ah, now I know why he acted so weird. “Ah, yes Jongup was the waiter. I was a little nervous that day and Jongup said we should go to the restaurant he works at, so he can help me out if things become awkward.” Zelo said quickly. Cute.

“You were nervous? I didn’t notice it.” I said. “Oh yes I was. This was the first time for me to ask for a date.” he answered. Really? His first time asking for a date? I thought he must be popular and had at least one girlfriend before, because…look at him, he is so handsome and nice, every girl would like him.

“So…____-Ssi, I think it’s really cool you had a date with Zelo. Most girls in your age wouldn’t do that.” Jongup said. What does he mean by that?

“Hm? What do you mean?” I asked him confused. “Because he is Youn-“ when he wanted to explain another boy came and greeted him and Zelo. “Daehyun?” I asked when he turned to me. “_____? What are you doing here?” he asked me with a surprised expression.

“You two know each other?” Zelo asked me before I could answer Daehyun. “Yes, he is Youngjae’s bestfriend and is sometimes at our home.” I explained him. “Ah right, I’ve forgot you are Youngjae Hyung’s sister.” He said.

“One moment…you are Youngjae Hyung’s sister?” Jongup asked with a shocked face. “Yes I am.” I chuckled.  “So, what are you doing here?” Daehyun asked again. “I was walking home and saw Zelo on my Way and wanted to say hello.” I said.

“Oh right, _____? I think about going to your University, because the music classes there are the best in whole Seoul, could you show me the Campus someday?” Zelo asked me. “Sure, just write me when you have time and I can do that.” I said happily. That was my chance to get to know him even more.

“Ok guys, I have to go now, bye~” I said waving. “Bye.” All of them said waving too.

Hehe this will be our third time to go somewhere together. Even if it’s just to show him my Campus I’m happy. I thought to myself when I got home and pulled my Notebooks out to study a little.