Chapter 18 (You)

Lost Beat

20 YEARS LATER

You and Ilhoon walking in the park, on a date. You two have been dating for about five years. Sungjae and Daeso dated for about eight years. Two year ago, Sungjae proposed to Daeso, they go married exactly three months afterwards. They were now expecting a kid.

“Sungah,” Ilhoon stepped in front of you. He kneeled down on one knee. “Will you marry me?”

Your smiled, tears of joy rolled down your cheeks. You nodded furiously. “Nae! Nae! Nae!” You jumped hugged Ilhoon. He wrapped his arm around your body, spinning you in the air.

*              *              *              *

Daeso screamed. “Omo!!  Congratulations!!” She hugged you, ignoring the baby bump.

Sungjae walked in the room. “What’s going on?” Daeso released you, Ilhoon walk to your side a held your hand.  

“We’re getting married.” Ilhoon smiled, squeezing your hand.

Sungjae’s smiled, and hugging you and Ilhoon. “Wa~” He let you two go. “Congrats!! I would never think that one of my hyung’s and my dongsaeng would get married.”

“I would have never thought that my oppa and my best friend would get married and have a child together. But, you did.” You smiled. Everyone laughed.

You and Ilhoon got married within two months. Two years later you had your first kid, a boy named Jung Kyudeo. Daeso and Sungjae had theirs, a girl named Yook Eunja not long after you and Ilhoon got married. You and Ilhoon had one other kid, a girl named Jung Hana, three years after Kyudeo was born. You, Ilhoon, Kyudeo, and Hana lived happily.