Chapter 12 (Sungjae)

Lost Beat

“Ya! Hyung! Give it back!” Sungjae yelled at Hyunsik, who took his banana toy.

“Give me my bag!” Hyunsik yelled at Sungjae.

“I told you, I don’t have it. Ask Peniel hyung” Sungjae complained. Hyunsik threw back the banana toy to Sungjae. Sungjae turned around, climbed into bed. His phone vibrated in his pocket. He started laughing because it felt strangely good. After the phone stopped vibrating, he pulled it out of his pocket to see who called, it was an unknown number. He called the number.

“Yeoboseyo?” You answered your phone.

“Sungah?” Sungjae asked surprised.

“Nae. Um, Daeso are coming over, just so you know. You can tell the rest of the members.” You hung up.

“Yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo? Sungah? Aish.”  

“Oh~ Sungjae! I didn’t know you had a girl?” Ilhoon said from the doorway of the bedroom.

“What!? Sungjae has a girl?!” Minhyuk said as you suddenly appeared next to Ilhoon, who was still at the doorway.  “No way! Our maknae has grown so much!”

“It’s my sister and her friend, they’re coming to see me.” Sungjae informed. “And don’t make me go fishy on you!” he said as he mimicked a piranha.

“Ya, that is gross!” Ilhoon turned his head laughing. There was a sudden knock on the door.

“Noona!” Changsub answered the door. Sungjae got up, banging his head on the ceiling. He climbed down with one hand holding his head.

“Anyong!” Bohye smiled. “Sungjae!” she waved Sungjae over. He walked over to Bohye, she pulled out into the hallway. “Did you tell them?” she asked him. He nodded his head. “Did you tell them which one?” He shook his head go tell them if you need help, Sungah is also here to explain.” She glanced at her watch. “I got to go. See you later.” Daeso, Sungjae, and you bowed as she left.

“Well, what are you standing there for? Let’s go in!” He opened the door. You bowed as you walked in. “You can put your shoes there.” He pointed to an open place by the door as you took off your shoes. The members were scrambling around cleaning up.

“Aish! Why didn’t you tell us earlier?” Peniel complained. He gasped. “You. You are really his sister? No way.” Peniel said.

“Nae! She’s my dongsaeng!” Sungjae yelled as he put his arm around you. The members gasped.

“Dongsaeng!?”

“What!?”

“No way!?”

“Really!?”

The members were stunned.