Chapter 13 (You)

Lost Beat

“Okay, so you ran away, with her?” A guy that had a bit lager nose than the others asked. You nodded.

“Name?” You asked him.

“Oh, Changsub. Lee Changsub. But how did you know he is your oppa?”

“I called my appa, he was talking to Sungjae oppa, my appa forgot to put him on hold, so I heard him yell ‘Appa!’ at my appa, who is also my appa.”

“Ah~ I think that clears up everything.” Hyunsik said getting up, heading towards the fridge.

“Yes, it does.” A guy with blonde hair said.

Sungjae leaned over to you, pointed at the guy and whispered “Eunkwang. Leader.” You and Daeso made an “ah~” face. “And that is Ilhoon.” He pointed to a guy with blonde-orange hair. “Minhyuk” he pointed to a guy with brown-orange. “Hyu-”

“Hyunsik and Peniel. I met them at Cube.” You informed.

“Oppa, where’s the bathroom?” Daeso asked.

“The door just before you enter the bedroom.”

“Gamsahamnida oppa.”

“Eh~~ drop the honorifics.”

“Nae. Gam- Gomawa oppa.” She said walking to the bathroom.

“So… Want to do anything? Sungjae asked.

“I feel like cooking for some reason.” You replied.

“Cooking?” Sungjae asked raising an eyebrow. You nodded. “Okay. Kitchen is there.” He pointed. You turned your head and glared. “What? What did I do?” He asked. You scoffed at him “What!? Really!? What did I do!?” He complained.

“Sass me. That’s what babo!” You hit him on the crown of his head.

“Oh~~ Sungjae is getting beat up by his sister. Daebak! Peniel, go get the camera!” Minhyuk yelled excitedly. Peniel got up, ran into the bedroom, searched his bed until he found the camera. He ran back, but Sungjae and you where done slapping each other.

“What? Done? Already?” Peniel asked.

“Isn’t obvious?” Eunkwang asked.  

“Hyung. Don’t be so mean to me.” Peniel complained.

“Maria~~ Ave Maria~” Ilhoon and Sungjae started singing. Sungjae was using his banana toy as a guitar. You laughed at how childish your bother was.

“Wa~ that smells amazing!” Changsub said behind you. You jumped. “Oh. I didn’t mean to startle you. What are you waking?” He asked.

“Samgyetang.” You answered stirring the soup.