Chapter 14 (Sungjae)

Lost Beat

“Anyong! Thanks for the delicious meal, Sungah! See you soon!” The BtoB members said when you and Daeso were walking out the door. Once they left, Minhyuk closed the door.

“That was DAEBAK!!!” Hyunsik declared.

“I never had better samgyetang.” Eunkwang added.

“True~” Minhyuk chimed.

“Okay. We have a schedule. Vocal training at 11 am. Dance right after vocal.  Music Core tomorrow at 4’o clock. We are the opening act. At 6, we have English class. That is day tomorrow.” Eunkwang read off his phone.

“Ugg~~ I hate English!” Ilhoon complained. “Peniel doesn’t even need the class!”

“But, I practice Korean while you practice English. Didn’t you think of that? No. Exactly.” Peniel answered himself.

Changsub came behind Peniel. “You weird.” (In English) Changsub whispered to Peniel.

“Hyung, I know I am.” Peniel replied.

“Ya! Kids! Beds! Now! We have a busy day tomorrow!” Eunkwang yelled.

*              *              *              *

Sungjae was half asleep when he woke up. The literally fell out of bed. The landed on the floor, on his with a thud.

“Are you okay?” Changsub asked getting out of bed.

“Yeah. I’m fine.” Sungjae said standing up. He walked to the kitchen. In the fridge, he only found milk, kimbap, watermelon, and strawberries. I need food! He thought. Suddenly an idea popped into his mind. He grabbed his phone and dialed Sungah’s phone number.

“Yeoboseyo?” You answered.

“Sungah! I need food! Can you bring some food to our dorm? Please!” He begged you.

“Sure, but Bohye is still asleep. Can your manger pick me up?”

“Eunkwang can! See you in a bit!” He hung up on you. He ran into the bedroom. He bent over Eunkwang, shaking him awake. “Hyung, you need to pick up Sungah, now. She’s bringing food.”

“Fine.” Eunkwang mumbled sitting up. He stood up, stretching. He walked to the door, picking up his car keys on the shelf with toys from fans. He slipped on his sandals. After about 20 minutes, Eunkwang was back at the dorm with you. You where holding a bag filled with ingredients.

“What are you going to make?” Sungjae asked you bouncing around the dorm.

“Jjajangmyeon. Wae?” You answered

“I was curious. What’s wrong with being curious?”

“Nothing. Since you are wide awake, will you be my assistant?”

“Sure! Since you are my sister!”