Chapter 15 (You)

Lost Beat

“Wa~” Ilhoon committed as he came out the bedroom. “Jjajangmyeon! No wonder it smelled like black bean sauce!”

“Hyung. Try it.” Sungjae held out some jjajangmyeon for Ilhoon. Ilhoon took it with his mouth.

“Mashisseoyo!” Ilhoon complemented, giving you two thumbs up.

“Jeongmel?” You asked Ilhoon.

“Nae! You wanna be BtoB’s cook?”

“Aniyo. You need to learn how to cook for yourself.”

“Eh~ we don’t have the time.”

“Well make it when you don’t have a schedule.” You said.

Ilhoon pouted. “How can you be so mean?”

“I’m not being mean, I’m being technical.” You smiled. Ilhoon glared at you

“Hyung, can you help wake up the members with me?” Sungjae asked. Ilhoon walked back to the bedroom with Sungjae. You put eight bowls out, one for each of the BtoB members and one for yourself. You placed a napkin next to each bowl, placing a spoon on top of the napkin. Soon, one by one, the BtoB members piled out of the bedroom.

“Anyonghaseyo.” You bowed to each member as they came out. In response they bowed back. When the last member, Minhyuk, woke up, every one sat down at the table. You and Sungjae pulled out the table to fit most of the members. Two on the long end, two on the short end. You came to everyone putting some jjajangmyeon in their bowls.

“Jalmopgetsipnida.” Everyone said bowing.

After the meal, Eunkwang drove you home.

“How do you like Seoul?” He asked you.

“Good.” You replied. Then, there was an awkward silence until you got to Bohye’s apartment building. Eunkwang got out of the car, following you to Bohye’s apartment.

“Eunkwang!” Bohye said surprised. Eunkwang and you bowed to Bohye. “Sungah, you where at BtoB’s dorm? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I told Daeso to tell you.” Bohye turned to Daeso.

Daeso giggled awkwardly. “Sorry.”

“Well, I have to go! See you all soon!” Eunkwang turned around, closing the door behind him.

“Oppa is so sweet. He has such good manners.” Daeso sighed. “He’s my official ideal type. No joke.” Daeso said dreamily.  

“Aigoo~ you already fell for an idol.” Bohye smiled.

“Of course. He’s so~~ hot~!” Daeso grinned.

“You up to something. I know it! Tell me what is it?” You slid right next to Daeso.