Chapter 17 (You)

Lost Beat

“Omma?” You asked Bohye.

“Sungah… Let m-” She started.

“NO!! I lived in your house for about a week. I lived my whole life up until now, asking myself ‘When am I leaving?’ ‘I wonder who my omma is?’ ‘Will I ever meet my omma or appa?’ That’s what I’ve been asking myself my entire life, until now. Why didn’t you tell me!?” You yelled with tears streaming down your face.

“Sungah, calm down.” Sungjae said putting his hand on your shoulder. You took his hand off your shoulder.

“Does this involve you?” You asked Sungjae.

“Well, somewhat.” He replied rubbing the back of his neck.

“Sungah.” Your dad said. You turned to him.

“Did you know that Bohye- no, Seomi here is my mother, even when she went by ‘Bohye’?” You asked you dad.

“Sungah,” Sungjae’s mom said.

“DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT?!?!?!” You yelled at your dad.

“Yes.” He sighed. Your eyes widened with anger. “Sungah, don’t be mad at me.”

“I have every right to be mad at you!” You yelled again. “I’ll be back.” You said turning around to open the door. You went up to the roof. You looked around to see in anyone was around, no one. You slipped off one shoe, then the other. You walked over to the edge of the roof, where there were rails. You lifted one leg over, then the next. “Tell Daeso that I’ll miss her.” You looked up at the sky.

“SUNGAH!!!” Sungjae yelled at you.

You faced him and smiled. “I’ll miss you oppa.” He ran over and grabbed your arm before you could do anything.

“Sungah, don’t leave me. I’ll miss you. BtoB loves your cooking. They want to hang out with you again. How will I tell them that you jumped?” He was crying.

You smiled. “It’s easy.” He looked at you with a confused expression.

“Come on.” He picked you up and carried you back to your dad’s room. “Omma, can you drive us to my dorm?”

“Sure.” She replied. She grabbed her purse and keys. She led the way out. It was a quite ride to the dorm.

“Sungah!” Hyunsik ran over to you as soon as you entered the dorm. “Did you bring any food?” He looked at your face. It was red and a bit bloated from crying. “Are you okay?” He was panicking.

You smiled at him “I’m okay. Sorry. I didn’t bring any food. But, I’ll make up for it, I’ll cook it here. Whatever BtoB votes on.”

“Really!?” He jumped up and down. “I’ll go ask the members!” He ran to ask the members. Within seconds, all the members were in front of you, shouting some kind of food.

“One at a time!” You ordered. The guys died down. You pulled a pull of paper out and a pen from your bag. “Eunkwang.”

“Wait, what?” Eunkwang asked confused.

“What do you want?” You chuckled.

He thought of a moment before saying anything. “Seolleongtang.”