Part 9

A Locked story

Jonghyun!

You walk up to him but stop when you see he is already with a friend. Watching them from a distends until they notice you.

They walk to you and Jonghyun puts his hands on your shoulders. “What are you doing here. I thought you were sick” he says worried checking your forehead. “Don’t worry I’m fine I just need a place to stay.”

 

“I can bring you to key”

 

“no I can’t go there. If I go there my dad would find me. Please can we go to your house so we can talk in private.”

You were walking with Jonghyun and his friend who introduced himself as Minho to his house. You felt a lot better with two guys walking with you. For if your father was going to show up. But you didn’t feel completely easy until the door was closed behind you. It felt like you could finally breath.

The growling of your stomach tells the guys you’re hungry. “You must be really hungry” Minho says giving you a smile.

“I will ask my mom to make something.” Jonghyun said leaving the room.

When you and Minho sit down on the sofa. You wait for him to come back reporting that his mom is making something.

“I’m sorry I just hadn’t eaten in two days.” You explained. Lowering your head you start telling the rest of your story. That your dad always used to be aggressive when he was drunk and hit you sometimes. Though the last week he started hitting you even when he was not drunk. And that you tried to run away to keys house but found you and locked you up in your room. And your mom just let you out. Tears start falling down when you tell you feel bad about leaving your mom behind and hope she will be okay. You tell you also feel bad about not being able the answer confection. “I really wanted to tell him I love him” Hearing someone call your name from behind you. You turn around to see its Key.

“Key” you say getting up from the sofa. “I.. I-“ you stutter but Key stops you by pulling you in a hug. His embrace felt so conferrable the only thing you could to was cry into his chest.