part 7

A Locked story

“You never asked you dad if you could sleep over did you?” Key asks you looking into your eyes. “Why did you do that?” He grabs your shoulders trying to make you face him but you look away. 
“Hey, I want to help you but then you got to tell me what’s wrong” he says angry.
You open your mouth to say something but close it again.

Key cups your face in his hands to make you face him. 
“I really care about you, more than you think.” He calls your name to make you look at him.
Since you have been trying to avoid his eyes
“I care about you I really do. Last weeks I missed you so much it made me realize that, 
That you are more than a friend to me. I love you” he pauses hoping for you to react.
But you can’t bring out anything. Looking into his eyes you want to tell him every think. 
How you loved him and what has been happening. The only think you could do was getting mad at yourself for this. You close your eyes.
Why is this happing? Why can’t you answer him? Why can’t you just tell him? 
“If you are not gone say anything that just leave” he says angry again letting you go

“I…” you say but you stop and look away. 

“Leave” he says standing up. “I said Leave!”

You do as he says, getting up and leaving downstairs to you dad.

When you get home you dad pulls your arm up till you’re almost lifted from the ground. 
And before you know it he had locked you up in your room. The only thing you could do was cry yourself to sleep. Knowing that your whole life had just fallen to pieces.