part 6

A Locked story

Taking a deep breath you were standing in fort of the door of keys house. You ring the bell but nobody answers. When you turn around ready to walk home. You shock because of Jonghyun standing right before you. He most have followed you here. You wanted to ask him what he was doing here. When you heard the door open behind you. You instantly knew it was Key opening the door. 


Hearing yelling from upstairs you crouch on the sofa. Key and Jonghyun where in his room fighting. And you were waiting for them in the living. There fighting made you think of what happened the last weeks you. You close your eyes trying to ban the thoughts out of you head. You didn’t want to think about it. You want it to have never happened. 
Suddenly you felt an arm around you. The send was telling you it was Key. You opened your eye to look at his perfect face. 
“I’m sorry for that” he said “We just have a lot to talk about”

“It’s okay” you say “Can I stay here for the night?”

“If your parents are fine with it, Sure” 

“They are I already asked them” you lied you did asked them. But you just didn’t want to go home to your dad. 
The two of you go to the park. Just sitting and watching the water. When it suddenly starts to rain. Key grabs you hand and runs with you back to his house. Even though the cold of the rain. A warm feeling rushed true your body making you blush. 
“You can take a shower first” key says to you when you get back totally soaked.
“Did you bring you pj’s?”

“I forgot them” you answer crashing the back of your head.

“You really are an airhead are you. Always forgetting something ”he chuckles 
“Now go up I guess I’ll have something for you”
Key gives you one of his old shirts before you take your shower. After you take it on you see it cover some of your bruises, but not all of them. And you’re worried what Keys gone say.
When you come out of the bathroom Key is standing right before you. 
Already waiting for you. Slipping into the bathroom without saying anything to you. 
You shrug and go down to the living. After an hour he finally comes down seeing you having a hard time staying awake sitting on the sofa. He stand right behind you. He wraps his arms around your neck
Whispering your name in your ear. You look up at him. 
“If your that sleepy you can just go to bed”

“But I want to talk more to you” you say stretching your arms out to wrap them around his neck. 
He releases you from his embrace. “Go to bed”

“okay umma” you say annoyed. 
He pats you head. You get up and he brings you to his room. And you fall asleep in his bed only to be waken up again. Seeing Keys worried face. 
“What’s wrong?” 

“Your dad’s here”

His words makes you sit right up in a shock. Shivers of fear going down your spine.
“What!”