part 5

A Locked story

Key called your name. “Are you in there?”
You were deep in your thought. You were thinking about what Jonghyun said to you this morning. You knew you had to talk about it with key. But you didn’t want to ruin your friend ship. “Wake up” he says giving you a little push. 
“Eh, what, oh” you say waking up out of your thoughts. “Sorry, I got caught up in my thoughts” 

“I was just thinking that guy who was sitting in front of you in the train. Do you know him?”

“No, but I saw him watching us sometimes”  
“Maybe he has a crush on me”

Key chuckles “how can anyone fall for you. You’re not special or anything” he says laughing.

You pout 

He stops laughing when  he sees how mad you are 
“Unless you get really close” he says moving closer to you. So his face is right before yours.
Making a blush come up your face. He laughs at your screech
“what?”

“It’s not funny” 
You get up 

“where are you going”

“home, my dad probably wants me to get home now”
You turn around to walk at the door of Keys room “wait!” Key wraps his arms around your waist. And pulls you close. Pressing you back against his chest. Making your body heat up because of the contact with his. “I need to tell you something first” he whispers in your ear. 

“w… w… what?” 

“I’m gone leave”

“What!” you screech “but why, when?”

“don’t worry it only for three weeks my mom and dad and me are going on vacation for their anniversary”

“when will you be leaving”

“in two days”

“Two days!”

The next weeks where lonely ones without Key. Being alone never bother you this mush before. Really now Jonghyun keeps meeting up with you in the train swearing he would never return. You knew this could be true. But you did want to believe it till the three weeks where over. The day Key would come back from the vacation you didn’t hear anything from him. He would probably be tired right now you tolled yourself and you would see him the next day in school. But you didn’t and you got worried Jonghyun was right. But you weren’t gone show him that when you would meet him in the train again. Right before you got at the train station you saw him looking for you. As soon as you saw him you turned around. You didn’t want to listen to him talking about him being right about it and wanted to know the truth. You were gone visit Key.