part 10

A Locked story

You woke up to the sound of someone breathing. You sat up to determine where the sound came from. And who was in your room. Or wait in who’s room you were. It was still half dark.
But you could still see this was not your room. For as far as you know you never been in this room. You see another bed in the room then were you were lying in. 
In that bed was the source of the breathing. It was Jonghyun.
Seeing him sleep you remember what happened. 
You drop yourself back in bed. Looking at the clock you see it’s still too early to wake up.
And you turn and try to get back to sleep. 

Two hours later you wake up screaming. Because Jonghyun found it funny to scare you.
You throw a pillow at his face to show him how you feel about his idea. 
He just keeps laughing in return. 
And you go to the bathroom to freshen up. 
Jonghyun’s parents had decided that it was better you didn’t go to school since your father could be looking for you there.  It was Saturday anyway.
For the time being you had to stay inside just in case.
It felt hard but you didn’t want to run into your dad and you knew it was better this way.  
You still felt bad about your mom who was for as far as you know still there. 

You still could remember last night. 
Key couldn’t stay long but before he left he promised to come the next day. 
And when everything was over he would take you out. Just so you could forget. 
It was nice to have someone caring about you like that. 

But with the things happing now it was hard to feel in love. 

“Jonghyun, what happened between you and Key the other day?” you ask him after breakfast.

“Why do you want to know? “

“I’m just curious. Last time you two where fighting I want to know what happened.”

Silence. 

“Did he tell you why he left?” you ask. “Did you even let him tell his side of the story?”

“Not really”

“Pabo, you should let him tell I mean I see you got a really hard time with it. It could be that he had a good reason for what he did but you are never gone know when you never let him tell you”

Right at that moment Key walked in the room and you realized you were sitting far to close to Jjong.