part 8

A Locked story

You wake up looking at your phone for the time. You see it’s late and you have to hurry to catch the train. You jump up to get ready for school. When you want to open to door you find it lock. Suddenly you remember again what happened last night. You slam the door hoping someone would open it. But it’s useless because nobody was home.
You let yourself fall on your bed crying again.

You get up when you can’t cry anymore. You check your Phone again. You had gotten a massage form Key.

I’m sorry about yesterday I really wanted to help you. 
But I didn’t know how. I suppose you’re not at school because you’re sick.


After reading you decide to text him back. 

you shouldn’t feel sorry I should have told you in the first place.
I want to tell you but. I rather do the face to face. 


Carefully reading the words again before you send it back. You decide this is the best to send him back.
You get a text back 

sure if you’re not too sick I can come to visit so we can talk 

well I’m not really sick but I don’t think my dad will let you in. but let’s keep it on that till I can see you. 

sure we can talk when you’re better 

You bury your head in your pillow. Worrying of what you should say to him when you get out of this mess, if you ever get out. Maybe you would be stuck here forever. 
After two days being locked up in your room you hear someone unlocking the door.
You lift your head a bit to look who it is. It was your mom. With a scared look on her face she waved you to come over. She pushes a bag in your hands. 

Telling you your dad was off to work. And that you should leave the house. 
And runaway to a friend where he wouldn’t be able to find you. 
You hug your mom tightly. After saying your goodbye’s you leave. 

You head to the train station weighing your options on where best to go to. 
You knew you couldn’t go the Key’s house since that would be the first place you dad would go to. But there was nobody else you knew you could go to. 
You frown thinking when you see a familiar face.