part 13 Final

A Locked story

a locked story

one year later

Key POV 

I can't believe it has been a year I still think of you I still miss you I still love you. 
But she doesn't even remember me. 
They said she lost you memory because of the things happened to you. 
You were living with an adoptive family. far away and I couldn't see you any more. 

It may have been a year but I still believe we will see each other one day and we can be together. Little did I know that day was today. 


My neighbors adopted a girl and she would come today. 
I was whit the guys we were giving a little show at the park we did every weekend. 
That's when my neighbor came with her newly adopted daughter. 
After the performance she came to us to introduce her. 
I couldn’t believe it but it was you.
You had a blank look in your eyes. But something seemed to light up when you looked at me. 

Could she still remember?
But it didn’t seem that way when we introduced ourselves. 
After a little chat they had to go. 
I was happy to see you again. But it came with a bitter taste since you didn’t remember me.
The others were still standing behind me. I could sense they didn’t know who to react.
I turned around to face them. I started crying. Why was I crying? 
Because she didn’t remember. Yes she didn’t remember me. She doesn’t even love me anymore. I don’t mean anything to her anymore. I already know this. Why am I crying now?

Your POV

You wake up in the middle of the night. Tears was rolling over your face. 
“Calm down it it was just a bad dream.” You tell yourself. 
“He is not real he is not gone hurt me”
After trying to get back to sleep you decide you can’t and go outside for a little fresh air.
You sit in fond of the door. 

After sitting for some time you hear someone call your name. you look up to see how it is.
“Ki bum?”

He smiled at you. “Yes. I’m you new neighbor remember”

“I remember”

“What are you doing sitting here at this time”

“I had a nightmare. I keep having the same dream. This guy he keeps hurting me.
I’m sorry you must thing I’m crazy for talking to you like this but. You just look so familiar to me” 

“it’s okay”

“It’s like I have known you. If I just could remember”

“It’s okay if you don’t remember. The past doesn’t matter what matters is the further”