The wolf hunter

We are wolves!

At space.....

 A spaceship will crash. "We will die!" Sehun said. "No!" Chen said. "Bye-bye!" Kai said and teleport. "What the...?!! " Tao said. 

At earth.....

 Kai arrived safely. "I'm happy because I can teleport." Then, the spaceship fall beside Kai, making him completely shocked. "You guys wanted to kill me?" Kai asked angrily. "Sorry!" Chanyeol said. Then, a boy came. "Wow!" he said. They quickly ran away to a safe place. "We are safe!" Sehun said. "We are lucky because he is a kid so no one believe we are alien if he tell everyone." Lay said.

After a week.....

 The people in the city are very scared. They always hear someone was dead almost everyday. They afraid to go out at night. "They are so mean!" Sehun said. "They killed people." Chen said. In the morning, they saw many people at a university. "We must go there to see if they were there." Lay. "We need a fake document about ourselves to study there." Kai said. Chen found an old computer. "How to switch it on?" Chanyeol asked. "Like this!" Chen said and use his power.

 The computer is on. "Wow!" Sehun said. Chen make a fake document about them. "Maybe I should change my name." Kai said. "What?" Lay asked. "Kim Jongin?" Kai said. "I wanted to change too." Tao said.

At another place.....

 A man was eating chicken. "We must kill those wolves!" said that man. "Yes, Onew hyung!" said Taemin. "Can I go to the toilet?" Jonghyun asked. "Yes you can!" Onew said. "The wolves are not only ordinary wolves!" said Key. "Yes, some people tried to chase them but then the wolves disappeared and only a few men were seen." Onew said. Then Jonghyun came.

 Minho stood up. "Hyung?" Minho asked. "Neh!" Onew answer. "You just dropped your chicken when you were talking to Key." Minho. "No wonder my hand feel empty. Wait, WHAT?!" Onew cried. Onew was crying. "My precious and lovely chicken..." he muttered.

At night.....

 Kris and Suho transformed into wolves. "Watch our place!" Kris said. "Don't let anybody come!" Suho said. "Okay!" Luhan said. Suho and Kris went to drink blood at the forest. They found a tiger. "Let's kill it." Suho said. They killed it and drank its blood. They took some to give to their friends. "Why must we drink blood if we can eat something else?" D.O asked while staring at Kris. "We drink blood to become stronger." Kris said as he completely ignored the daggers that were stabbing him.

 Luhan transformed into wolf. "I wanted to hunt by myself." Luhan said. "Be careful!" Baekhyun said. Luhan went into the forest. Jonghyun and Taemin who were looking for a wolf found Luhan. "Let me shoot it!" Jonghyun said and shoot Luhan. "Let's go!" Taemin said and went away with Jonghyun. Kris quickly find Luhan when he heard the gun sound. He saw Luhan was lying in his own pool of blood. He took Luhan and cured him.