Full Moon

We are wolves!

  Kai and his friends go home. "Are you okay Tao?" Lay asked. "Yes, thank you." Tao answer. "They are useless." Kai said. "If I get them balbkbalbaballlb kill gvfgrgefgga fagggalab lblalbl ngnhn right!" Chanyeol said. "I don't understand what you said because it is too fast." Sehun said. "Are you a rapper?" Chen said. "No!" Chanyeol said.

 Taemin wake up early in the morning. "You have class today?" Minho asked. "Of course!" Taemin said. "Bye!" Taemin said and go to university. "Bye!" Key said. Taemin hit Kai. "Sorry!" Taemin said. "It's okay!" Kai said. Kai and Sehun go to their class. "We are early today." Sehun said. Luhan and D.O who walk and see Kai and Sehun. "So you are here." D.O said. "Let's go!" Luhan said.

 Kai and Sehun enter their class. Everyone look at them. "Why your face like that. Who hit you Sehun?" Krystal asked. "I was hit by a motocycle." Sehun said. "Me too!" Kai said. Then Sulli come. "Krystal, I got tickets to watch movies tonight." Sulli said. "Where did you get that?" Krystal asked. "My friend want to watch a movie with his friends but they are busy so she gives it to me." Sulli said. "But you have four ticket." Krystal said. Sulli looks at Kai and Sehun. "What?" Kai said.

After class.....

 The other shock. "You want to watch movie?" Lay asked. "She asked me to go with her!" Kai said. "I need to go too." Sehun said. "Tonight is full moon. We will become wolf for one night." Tao said. "We will not!" Kai said. "But we cannot resist it." Lay said. "We will be careful." Sehun said.

 Kris happy hear the news. "We must do like them." Suho said. "We become student then we destroy them!" Kris said. "I love that!" Xiumin said. "How?" Baekhyun asked. "Tonight is full moon right?" Luhan asked. "We are stronger!" D.O said.

 Taemin go to Onew's house. "You are late!" Minho said. "Hyung!" Taemin call Onew. "What?" Onew said. "I want to rest today." Taemin said. "I give all of you rest today." "Thanks hyung!" Jonghyun said and go.

That night.....

 Sulli and Krystal wait Sehun and Kai. "Where are they?" Sulli said. Then Sehun come. "Where is Jongin?" Sulli asked. "He is already in the cinema." Sehun said. "You miss me?" Kai said. "When did you come?" Sulli asked. "It's a secret!" Kai said. They watch the movie. Suddenly, Kai and Sehun feel weird. "Are you okay?" Krystal asked. "I'm fine!" Sehun said and go away. "Wait!" Krystal said. Kai follow Sehun. 

After the movie end.....

 Sulli and Krystal wait for Kai and Sehun. "Where are they?" Sulli asked. They hear wolves howl. They were so scared and run away. "Sorry!" Kai said. The two of them go to the jungle.