The Cure (Part 1)

We are wolves!

  Kris go to a shopping mall. Baekhyun go to a village. Luhan go to a bus station. Xiumin go to a park. They put bomb at the place they go. They quickly run away. The bomb explode. "I did it!" Xiumin said. "Good!" D.O said while running towards Xiumin. Lay and his friend heard the news on television. "They so bad. " Chen said. "I will kill them." Kai said. "You?" Sehun said. Everyone laugh at Kai.

 Chanyeol go to his room and found something. "I found a weird book!" Chanyeol said. "What?" Lay asked. He read the book. He read "To defeat the dragon, you must find the Blue Flower that can grant 3 wishes.". They puzzled. "The dragon?" Chanyeol asked. "We must go back to our planet?" Tao asked. "Yes!" Kai said. They go to the forest to find their ship.

 Suho is flying to find their enemy. "Where are they?" Suho said. Then, he saw them riding a spaceship. Suho fly back to his house. "What?!" Kris said when he hear the news. "They want to make Kai human again." Baekhyun said. "Take this crystal and talk to the master." Luhan said while giving them a crystal ball. "I want to go to the toilet!" Kris said and go to the toilet.

 The five of them read the spell. Then, the crystal ball become dark and appear a man that his face is unknown. "Master what should we do?" Luhan asked. "Just kill them!" their master said. The crystal ball become normal again and their master disappear. Kris is coming from toilet.

 Kai teleport into their spaceship. Lay heals the spaceship. The spaceship is can be used again and all of them enter the spaceship. The spaceship flys to Planet X. The spaceship stops when arrive at planet X. "Home sweet home!" Chen said. Kai flying happily while said "I miss my house." and sit on Sehun's hair.

 They heard an explosion. Their spaceship explode. "Happy?" Kris said. Kai attacks Suho but failed because Kai is too small. "Water Attack!" Suho said. A tsunami makes them weak. Lay heals his friends. Chen is angry. "Lightning Rain." he said. Suddenly the sky become dark. Lightning from sky attack Kris and his friends. "It is hurt!" Luhan said. Sehun punch Luhan.

 Lay and his friends quickly run away. They read the book again. "The flower is hidden and cannot be seen.". They puzzled. "What the heaven is that?" Chanyeol said. "It is riddle maybe." Lay said. They found a door. They enter the door then they heard sound.....

 

TO BE CONTINUE.....