The last hunting (Part 3)

We are wolves!

 Kris saw someone who is waking up and standing. "You!" Kris said. "We will never give up!" Chanyeol said. "We will defeat you!" Tao said when he standing. "We will save this planet." Luhan said. "We are one!" Baekhyun said. "Phoenix Flame!" Chanyeol said.

 A flame with phoenix shape appear. "You will lose!" Sehun said. A tornado appear and become Sehun's shield. Chen who just wake up says, "Just give up" while shows his fist. "Ready?" D.O asked! "Yes!" Suho.

 Lay uses his power to heals everyone. "Thanks!" Xiumin said. "You are welcome!" Lay said. D.O punch Kris' stomach. Kris vomit out SHINee. "We are still alive!" Onew said. "Yeah!" Jonghyun said. Kris trying to make a shield. Tao stop his movement. Xiumin, Suho, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol and Sehun use their strongest attack. Luhan uses his power to combine the power and throw it to Kris. Kris become a wolf again.

 Chanyeol uses the blue flower's last wish. "I hope Kris will be defeated." he said. Kris and his dragon disappear into thin air and never come back. "You guys did it!" Key said. "We are lucky got to know you!" Minho said. "We will return to our planet." Suho said. "What?" Taemin said.

Tomorrow evening.....

 Kai, Sehun, Sulli and Krystal at a restaurant. "You two want to go back?!" Sulli said. "Yes! because our mission is complete." Kai said. "We will miss you!" Krystal said. "We will go back tonight" Sehun said.

 Lay and Chanyeol go to Lay's workplace. "Lay?" his boss said. "Miss Victoria, I want to quit from my job." Lay said. "Why?" Victoria said. "My friends and I have family problem." Lay said. "Okay." Victoria said. "Let's go!" Chanyeol said. They go to Chanyeol's workplace to do the same thing.

That night.....

 Lay open the spaceship's door. "All of you will come again?" Onew said. "We don't know!" Kai said. Then, Krystal and Sulli come. Sulli hugs Kai and kiss him. Kai was blushing. "Wow!" Chen said. Krystal hugs Sehun and say "I love you!". Sehun was shocked. "Jong In or Kai I love you!" Sulli said. "I love you too!" Sehun and Kai said.

 Then, someone come. "Kris?" Tao said. "I accept my loss." Kris said. Just take me to the jail in our planet. The 12 of them was entering the spaceship. The door closed. The spaceship was flying. "Bye!" Taemin said. SHINee, Sulli and Krystal says their goodbye.

At Planet X.....

 The people in that planet welcome them back. They put Kris into jail. "We will change this planet name with a new name. You choose." said the leader of the planet. "What?" Suho asked his friends. All of them say "EXO!" at a same times. Starting from that time, Planet X is known as Planet Exo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END